[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm a degenerate. I prefer fat women, and I don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
I'm a degenerate.

I prefer fat women, and I don't care anymore. I'm finally ready to break out of my shell, so I'd like to ask you fembots for some advice.

How the fuck do I meet a qt fat chick that I can play video games and read books with? I live in Illinois so it's not like I don't see large women, but all of them are pretty normie and I know I don't have much in common with them.

:(
>>
>>29977005
gross and pathetic.
>>
>>29977005
Nobody actually prefers fat women. There are people who can't get the skinny girls they want and delude themselves into thinking they actually like the fatties they're stuck with.

Theres never a guy who can get beautiful skinny women that ops for the fat girls
>>
>>29977045
I do. I've even paid for bbw hookers because even landwhales won't sleep with me.
>>
Go on tinder. There's nothing but insecure fat girls there.
>>
>>29977446
Yeah but do fat fembots use it? I seriously doubt I'll get along socially with anyone other than a robot.
>>
>>29978082

Yes they do. I see tumblrs and other stupid fat bitches on there.
>>
Wanna date my sister lolol
She's losing weight tho so she might not be your type in another year
>>
>>29977045
>keep projecting dude
>how's your fat gf doing? you beta faggot.
>>
>>29978082
just try it anon you never know you might find what your looking for
>>
>>29977005

You are not a degenerate man. People like different things in their life. You like fat girls and there is nothing wrong with that.
Try to look at television program like Extreme Weight Loss or local weight loss program
>>
>>29977005
>Fat
> No tits

NO
>>
File: thick.png (24 KB, 210x156) Image search: [Google]
thick.png
24 KB, 210x156
>>29980294
But that's the best body type, anon.
>>
>>29980323
You can have them all then
>>
>>29977005
You make thicc lovers look like degenerates OP
I would date a chubby girl (no belly hang and has a neck) not a landwhale
>>
>>29978082
>Yeah but do fat fembots use it
no true fembot uses tinder. no true robot uses tinder either. good luck finding the fattie of your dreams though, normie.
>>
File: 1466446144110.png (830 KB, 792x792) Image search: [Google]
1466446144110.png
830 KB, 792x792
If you're actually into fat girls and not memeing, here's my kik. I'm ready for you to stop talking to me like everyone else.
whatscrackinman
>>
>>29980454
Have a skype? I don't use normie meme apps like kik
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.