[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I think the problem with a lot of robots is you try to go for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (152 KB, 1242x1278) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
152 KB, 1242x1278
I think the problem with a lot of robots is you try to go for the Chad look and you fail because that isn't what you are. You are pale, skinny and young you need to be going /fa/ and playing up the skinny pretty boy look. Actually a lot more girls are into that more than Chad bros anyway, you're only going to get dumb sluts with that look.

Basically, stop trying to be Chad and be fashionable/trendy. With this look you will actually attract women who have a higher iq and pay attention to aesthetics, instead of whores who just see muscles and want to fuck.
>>
>>29976928
>encouraging consumerism
>encouraging trend-following
>not bettering your body and soul
>letting modern women influence your lifestyle
>2016
>>
File: 1B0VtyQ.jpg (898 KB, 3110x2073) Image search: [Google]
1B0VtyQ.jpg
898 KB, 3110x2073
>implying /fa/ fags actually get laid
>>
>You are pale, skinny and young you need to be going /fa/ and playing up the skinny pretty boy look.
I actually did this last year and got attention from girls but they realized I can't hold a conversation for shit and am boring as fuck, now I'm fat again
>>
File: image.jpg (298 KB, 1242x1153) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
298 KB, 1242x1153
>>29977269
No matter how hard you try you're still going to be awkward and insecure. You're just going to be a baby faced goof ball with big muscles. With this look being awkward actually works.
>>
>>29976928
Why would I want to attract other humans? I'm fucking terrified of them.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.