[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>want to get blackout drunk tonight to forget my depression
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (68 KB, 665x662) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
68 KB, 665x662
>want to get blackout drunk tonight to forget my depression
>tfw no alcohol
>>
>hanging out with only friend
>smoking some weed, drink a bit
>practically begging him to sell me a bit, he said he would a couple weeks ago
>he says he could give me his dealers number, then backtracks and shoots that idea down
>only smoke two bowls, barely feel anything

I guess I'll just get fucked up on my psych meds again tonight. Or rather try to.
>>
>Buy two bottles of vodka
>Drink one throughout the night
>Play video games, listen to music
>Have a lovely bath
>Go on a /comfy/ night walk
>Visit places from my childhood and adolescence
>Smoke cigarettes and take the occasional swig of vodka
>>
Look on the bright side: now you don't have to experience a hangover where the depression is worse than ever
>>
>>29977502

>2016
>Actually getting hangovers

I weep for those with such shit-tier genetics
>>
>>29977502
>getting hangovers
Found the normie
I chugged a shitty 40 oz nigger beer last night in a few seconds and barely felt anything 30 minutes later.
>>
>>29977837
You're bragging about not getting hungover after drinking.. one beer?
>>
>>29977837
1 liter of beer isnt supposed to do anything, my american friend. You're still legally able to drive after drinking that
>>
Why is it that normies become emotional/aggressive/compulsive while drunk? I just become cheerful, and everything seems more interesting.
>>
>>29977859
Not if you weigh 105lbs at 5 foot 11. A 40 ounce used to fuck me up after half. now I don't even feel it
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
If a post contains illegal content, please click on its [Report] button and follow the instructions.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need information for a Poster - you need to contact them.
This website shows only archived content and is not affiliated with 4chan in any way.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 1XVgDnu36zCj97gLdeSwHMdiJaBkqhtMK