[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just want a girl who i can talk to and share everything with.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (50 KB, 500x365) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50 KB, 500x365
I just want a girl who i can talk to and share everything with.

I want a girl who can make me smile just from the sight of her, and she smiles right back at me.

I want to be a main character in her life story.

I want to be in a relationship where I can put in 100% and she gives 100% back.

I just want to be with somebody who cares about me.
>>
>>29976823
Ill be your girlfriend anon

Original11111
>>
>>29976841
I don't want a transsexual
>>
>>29976898
Beggars can't be choosers you faggot fuck
>>
File: Me 1.png (763 KB, 774x772) Image search: [Google]
Me 1.png
763 KB, 774x772
>>29976898
Im not a transexual I am a woman
>>
File: disappointment.png (401 KB, 759x423) Image search: [Google]
disappointment.png
401 KB, 759x423
Someday you'll realize what you seek is more rare than riches or attractiveness. Almost no one meets a soul mate, especially not they're first go. The old couples who seem so happy and perfect got there after years and years of dealing with each other's shit and learning to accept it.
>>
>>29976823
women don't have emotions like that senpai
>>
>>29976935
You made me chuckle a bit. Thanks anon.
>>
>>29976823
I had exactly this and threw it away.

We were so comfortable around each, we could talk about nothing for hours. It was never awkward, we never made each other nervous. She loved me and outright said it. She sucked my dick. We cuddled and watched sitcoms while I got drunk on the weekends. We went for walks.

I threw it all away because she was kinda fat and not that attractive. Wonder if I'll regret it
>>
>>29977275
Green text the story? What happened?
>>
>>29977275
Thats what I want. A real friend.
>>
>>29977356
I mean she wasn't eggman tier ugly but bottom line is she was too ugly to show to my friends and I knew I couldn't hide her forever so I dumped her. It broke her heart
>>
>>29977395
Damn that's brutal
>>
>>29977488
I didn't tell her that of course. I was actually a bit embarrassed when my mom found her on facebook
>>
>>29976823
its easier to find a unicorn
>>
>>29977395
Kek. I am in the same situation, plus she is mixed race (i'm white and kinda /pol/). Thoughts on this? Sometimes I feel bad because she loves me so much and I don't know how to BTFO her.
>>
>>29978308
It's fine unless she's part black. That's literally like having shit in your blood.
>>
>>29978308
I'd say don't let it go on for too long if you're not gonna stay. Have a few good sex sessions then GTFO. Wait to long and it becomes an absolute chore to dump the roastie and you will get emotionsl yourself about dumping her
>>
>>29978952
>she's part black
she is

>>29978997
I don't want to have sex (I'm virgin btw), I just want someone to cuddle with. The problem is that I'm noticing that her feeling towards me are growing too much and at this point I can't handle it. I don't know how to tell her that I don't see her in that way without breaking her heart.
Also I have never had someone who loves me so I guess I got mixed feelings about it.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.