[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You're all bitter racist virgins
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: hear me ROAR.jpg (193 KB, 672x372) Image search: [Google]
hear me ROAR.jpg
193 KB, 672x372
And the reason you are virgins is because you are racist and bitter and you hate women
>>
sorry lady i'm still not raising your black son
>>
>>29976334
Well said.

Originato Mr. Roboto
>>
that's quite a sweeping generalization there you bigot
>>
>>29976334
First of all, this. Virgin shaming is just a tactic to try to shame less attractive men into paying for you to slut around with more attractive men.

Second of all, that is exactly why it is correct to hate all women. You all do the same thing. You all use shame and manipulation to make normal guys stress out and work their asses off to pay for you to have pussy tickles with drug addict biker gang losers.

Third of all, I have never ogtten pussy in my life easier than when I started to hate women. Women can just SMELL it on me that I don't fucking need their goddamn shit and they follow me around like lost puppies.

Women are only marginally more useful than house cats and even then only because you're fuck to fuck and dump.

So either post tits or kill yourself, roastie.
>>
File: image.jpg (18 KB, 217x190) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18 KB, 217x190
>>29976592
NICE
__IICE CICE EICE NNCE NICE NCCE NECE NINE NIIE NIEE NICN NICI NICC NICE__
>>
>>29976281
I hate women because I'm a virgin. I didn't want to end up like this.
>>
>>29976943
Visit a prostitute before you end up unloading on a school.
>>
>>29976281
I'm a virgin because there are too many risks involved with a relationship and I'm not a man who likes risks. I also have better things to do than trying to have one-night stands.
>>
>>29976996
If you fuck a prostitute you're still a virgin mentally.
>>
File: 1451058814919.jpg (124 KB, 724x833) Image search: [Google]
1451058814919.jpg
124 KB, 724x833
But I'm not a virgin and I'm a bitter racist who hates women.
>>
>>29977139
You're alright in my book m8.
>>
>>29976334
foist post beyst post
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (11 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
11 KB, 480x360
>>29976281

Actually Im Irish.

Joregano
>>
>>29977081
precisely, it wouldn't make me feel any better
>>
Racist misogynist hot guys get laid

You have a point about bitterness. Women want to have fun and bitterness is very anti-fun.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.