[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sup /r9k/ I have a question. Do you rate your social interactions
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
Sup /r9k/
I have a question.

Do you rate your social interactions like I do?

Every time I have a conversation with someone I care about I will rate my interaction with them on a scale from 1 - 10. For example, today I spent the afternoon chatting with a qt I'd eventually want to fuck. And I think I scored a 7.5 in my interaction with her.

Just wondering how normie / autistic is this...
>>
File: 1466392961843.png (22 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1466392961843.png
22 KB, 499x499
very autistic, but pretty useful. I think i'll start doing it
>>
>>29976195
I don't want to keep track of how much i fuck up
>>
>>29976195
useless and very autistic unless you're a sociopath/schizoid, otherwise you won't be as objective as you think you're being
>>
It's weird as fuck but it could be useful.

If you can be completely objective with your scoring and you can see where you fucked up/did good, then you can improve yourself to be a good conversationalist.

If you just give yourself a number though, you're autistic as fuck.
>>
>>29976195
I do not rate social interaction. But I evaluate mistakes and try to fix it in the next conversation
>>
>>29976403
>>29976550
>I evaluate mistakes and try to fix it in the next conversation
Exactly. That's what I try to do.

And yes, sometimes I like to give it a score and see if I "passed".
>>
>>29976590
I'm going to call you retarded for doing it, but I'm that autistic I'll probably remember this in a week and start doing it myself.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.