[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anzujaamu, commonly known throughout the Internet as "Anzu",
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: large (1).jpg (82 KB, 500x501) Image search: [Google]
large (1).jpg
82 KB, 500x501
Anzujaamu, commonly known throughout the Internet as "Anzu", has passed away at the age of 19 after being violently gang raped by Turkish military men during the coup.

Press F to pay respects.
>>
>>29976156
roachie getting toastie
>>
le F maymay
>>
She is in Japan atm
>>
you can't die from sex

idiot
>>
>>29976196
black guys do it all the time
>>
>>29976156
>tfw you will never gangrape anzu with a bunch of fat, ugly old Turk men
>>
>you will never rape Anzu

there is literally not a single reason to live
>>
>>29976156
fake and gay

>>29976184
didnt she post something about how the flight back to turkey was on her twitter?
>>
File: LIAR.png (17 KB, 567x122) Image search: [Google]
LIAR.png
17 KB, 567x122
>>29976560
she gucci atm
>>
>she
>she
>she
>she
>she

Do we have to go over this every single time?
>>
>>29977434
I hope she seeks asylum in Japan so the turkroaches will not harm her
>>
>>29977468
But Anzu actually is a woman.
>>
>>29976196
Yes you can.

Watch the Mr. Hands video. He died from failed buttsex with a horse.
>>
>>29977490
Anzu is a man though. A feminine penis is still a penis. Anzu is a man. A very cute man, but still a man.
>>
>>29977520
twitterposter here

didn't know jack shit about anzu, don't care either, just want to confirm for the bros in this thread
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.