[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey ARE NINE KAY
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (28 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28 KB, 450x450
You're a douchebag, dush dush bag do-do-do douchebag

Eres un douchebag Deutsch desutch bad, do-do-do douchebag
>>
Why was the year 2010 so fucking terrible wtf
>>
>>29976191

Cause I was Stalkin your MUM!
>>
fuck you OP
don't remind me of highschool me
>>
>>29976106
Seriously, please don't give me flashbacks.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=90rHFreKjvs
this is literally the worst thing
>>
OH!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=57h_TP84g78
>>
DELETE THIS NOW OP REEEEEEEEEEEE
MEMORIES ARE RESURFACING.
>>
File: LOL.jpg (8 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
LOL.jpg
8 KB, 480x360
DOUBLE RAINBOW ALL THE WAY ACROSS THE SKY
YEAH, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>29976311
Anyone else use to jerk off to this?
>>
How the fuck did RWJ score with Tessa Violet? She must be a feet taller than him.
>>
>>29976311
it's ironically funny as fuck though
>>
>>29976418
Gold digger, probably.

It's a well known fact that he's a turbo manlet.
>>
>>29976418
I vaguely remember him enabling her to win a sizable cash prize with his following
>>
File: ISAIDHEY.jpg (12 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
ISAIDHEY.jpg
12 KB, 480x360
AND SO I WAKE IN THE MORNING AND I STEP OUTSIDE
AND I TAKE A DEEP BREATH AND I GET REAL HIGH
AND I SCREAM FROM THE TOP OF MY LUNGS
WHATS GOIN OOOHWN

(AND I SAY)
HEYEYEYEYAYYEYEYYE
HEYAYYEY
(I SAID HEY)
WHATS ON OOOOOOHWN?
>>
File: image.png (616 KB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
image.png
616 KB, 1680x1050
Bitch knows whats up.
>>
>>29976347
shut the fuck up you teen girl who just got off Foamy the squirrel on Newgrounds.com while signing a bring back invader zim petition wearing a jack skellington hoodie and happy tree friends tube socks purchased from Hot Topic during an Emily the Strange Buy 1 Get 1 50% Off sale where she discovered Serenity Rose from Slave Labor Graphic Comics while her over-bearing but loving father restricts her from going to the My Chemical Romance/Limp Bizkit concert with a 5 years older than her boyfriend that constanly IMs unsourced stolen Pon and Zi comic art over 56k modem American Online trial discs on myspace.com with a top 8 consisting of Tim Burton, Jack Sparrow, Eminem, Jesus Christ, and any angsty band as the new thing on Disney Adventures magazine and spends all day filling out 'What Kingdom Hearts character are you?' quizzes only to complain she didnt get Riku and is unable to watch the 2003 MTV music awards because her deadbeat older brother is always hogging the living room TV playing Tony Hawk's Underground on his Halo Edition Transparent green Xbox using a third-party MadCatz airflow controller with a busted analog stick that is constantly leaning to the right making anti semetic remarks on how Eric stole his Wicked McTwist
>>
>>29976106
I was this retarded once. It's fucking awful.
Did you grow up isolated and with bad parents?
>>
File: image.jpg (50 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50 KB, 600x600
Who /douchebag/ here?
>>
>>29976837
nevermind this post
>>
File: UX6Ro.jpg (16 KB, 320x242) Image search: [Google]
UX6Ro.jpg
16 KB, 320x242
>>29976618
MYEH
>>
>>29976762
Ok, thanks for the advice.

sddas
>>
>>29976371
Nope, You're a weirdo.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.