[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Someone set me free
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: maxresdefault.jpg (38 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
38 KB, 1280x720
>30 years old
>Never been on a date or in a relationship
>Live with hoarding, disabled mother
>Help her with her bills
>Multiple rooms inaccessible
>Even thought I support her I am whipped and follow her rules
>Southern Baptist mom
>Can't have any alcohol
>Get chastised and ignored if go to a bar
>No more friends
>Just browse internet when not at work
>>
Lmao you're in an abusive relationship with your mother

Move out, faggot
>>
>>29976112

It is very expensive. I like to hoard money :(

Renting seems uber-expensive also I am afraid of tornadoes and people starting fires in apartments
>>
>>29976155
Nobody is a loser until they accept their situation and stop striving for better

You're a loser.
>>
>>29976234

:\

I make a bunch of money

I have a bunch of money
>>
>>29976155
>I like to hoard money :(
that's good
save up money
buy a plot of land in some trailer park
buy a cheap but decent trailer
live on own, continue to save up money til you buy a real house

fuck renting. it's for niggers.
>>
>>29976048
>spouthern babtist

Oh thats all you had to say son. Youre abused and thats severe abuse she is doing to you, shes probably schitzophrenic too.

So, start a little savings bottle you keep somewhere safe and put 20$s or a bank account thats separate, keep it that way. When you get enough to afford rent 500$+ (youll make it fast, a week or two trust me) then get the fuck outta there, sleep in your car or get a new job and leave permanently.

Life is good when youre not abused, go see a therapist and get the damage she did undone and become a normie.

People can be good anon, you were just dealt a shit hand, you can only draw great cards now.
>>
>>29976285
Yeah now put that money to use because otherwise you're literally wasting your life away. Money is important for a lot of things, but nobody died happy because they had an extra zero in their bank account
>>
>>29976308

>So, start a little savings bottle you keep somewhere safe and put 20$s or a bank account thats separate, keep it that way. When you get enough to afford rent 500$+ (youll make it fast, a week or two trust me) then get the fuck outta there, sleep in your car or get a new job and leave permanently.

I have like tens of thousands of dollars in my bank account, 401k, roth ira, and I dabble in stocks

:/

>>29976349

I am a wimp! :( I don't know what I want to do in life
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.