[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I would have shoved those tongs down his throat so fuckin ha
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: image.png (1 MB, 1334x750) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 1334x750
I would have shoved those tongs down his throat so fuckin hard he would have died of asphyxiation

https://youtu.be/9Gu3Hs8O85A
>>
File: image.jpg (65 KB, 403x392) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65 KB, 403x392
Stop giving this guy attention for acting like an autistic man baby. Maybe your're him posting the videos in disguise. In that case, fuck you, if not, fuck you.
>>
>>29976075
It is actually him who's making these threads

Remember to sage and report
>>
Great you have corrupted your friend to be as stupid as you
>>
>>29976075
I like the videos because I don't leave my house a lot.
>>
>>29975996
Haha wow this guys got some nerve! Subbed
>>
>>29975996
I can't believe he found another guy that is just as retarded as him, but I guess in America they're everywhere.
>>
File: 1468605389818.png (21 KB, 960x405) Image search: [Google]
1468605389818.png
21 KB, 960x405
>>29975996
>>29976075
>>29976096
>>29976098
>>29976151

I can't stop laughing at how fucking mad these simple videos make wagecucks
>>
>>29976151
Like two peas in a pod. Can't wait to see what type shit they pull next haha
>>
And the truth comes out. We have found Joel's fuck boy
>>
joel is a slayer and a gentleman, check out his fan reddit: scafans

sub todayu
>>
>>29975996
What does the other guy say before the fatty says "There you go"?
>>
>>29977097
>ish actually not that bad
>>
I love how the guy gets manipulated to eat trash and doesn't even realize it. This guy and everyone in his videos (his ugly dog face gf, his follower beta roommate, the jew) are all toxic , lowest scum of the totem pole maggots of society. They are all disgusting filth.
>>
>retard promoting his "wannabe edgy" YouTube channel

Lose weight first you fat fuck
>>
>>29977300
gully white trash vermin
>>
>>29976266
I thought neets voted remain
>>
Why does the harassment of innocent minorities bother me? I'm not even a libcuck.
>>
>>29977300
I'm not sure why you're so judgemental. I find his videos very entertaining
>>
And the disgusting piece of shit has struck again ladies and gentlemen. Let us all gather up show this prick but he can't fuck around Anymore and let's beat his ass
>>
another hit! keep it up!
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.