[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have you ever stalked someone r9k? Be honest If so, how did you do it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: soon.jpg (9 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
soon.jpg
9 KB, 225x225
Have you ever stalked someone r9k? Be honest
If so, how did you do it?
>>
No, never, it's 2spooky4me
>>
>>29975908
Yes, I tend to do it by accident because I'm too autistic to approach women so I just wait around places I know they'll show up and look at them when I do. Eventually my friend said that was stalking so I stopped doing it.
>>
I'm never interested in someone enough to do it. The idea itself sounds fun, but it requires effort.
>>
>>29975908
To what lengths? When I was talking to my girlfriend in the time leading up to her becoming my gf, I stalked her in every way possible simply because I wanted to find out about her, and kinda watched from a distance IRL @school, and then trawled through all the social media accounts of hers I could find, and to find out what music she listened to I stalked her spotify (and listened to what she was lol)

does this answer the question?
>>
File: 4956546648.png (125 KB, 400x290) Image search: [Google]
4956546648.png
125 KB, 400x290
>>29975908
Happening here also no >>>/pol/81215830
>>
>>29976022
Ya, that's pretty normal stalking
I was asking more about the kind where people relentlessly try and find someone like looking them up on social media and trying to find what city they live in and shit
>>
Any tips for "investigating" someone? I feel like it would be fun and I'd like to know how to do it without wasting time on pointless shit.
>>
>>29976272
Do you have someone in mind?
>>
I stalk a guy I met on r9k. He almost found out and I still stalk him.
>>
No, that sounds like too much time invested in someone I wasn't already close to.
>>
>>29976062
guess I'm just a casual then although now I have no interest in stalking anyone
>>
>>29976361
Not really but it could become useful to me in the near future. Plus I want to know out of general interest.
>>
Back when I first started going delusional from schizoaffective disorder I stalked two girls I had never met but my friends knew. I even went to ones apartment complex, found out which apartment was hers and busted in and talked at her in gibberish until the cops came. So yeah.
>>
File: latest-2.png (193 KB, 322x466) Image search: [Google]
latest-2.png
193 KB, 322x466
>>29975908
Maybe some cyber stalking. I'm almost certain he browses r9k, so I have probably really creeped him out. I'm not dangerous, just really bored and he was really cute to me, the exact kind of guy I was looking for. I snagged a few pictures that I shouldn't have and I got his youtube channel. I watch the vids for kek and because I like his voice.
> tfw you feel like you should be rewarded for your persistence after all this time
>>
>>29976463
I was actually asking to see how far spread the hardcore stuff is
>>
>>29976634
I do not understand what you said. Is it awfully wrote or am I being a sperg?
>>
>>29976671
Sorry, can't write for shit.
I wanted to see how many hardcore stalkers are on r9k
>>
>>29976708
Ohhhh okay. I've never stalked anyone and I'd only really do it for a utilitarian purpose but I have no idea how to do it. Plus I don't think its something I can just find a wikihow on.
>>
Bumping with http://vocaroo.com/i/s1MeedKIE9bM because I can.
>>
Facebook has made it unbelievably easy to stalk someone. Normies are actually stupid enough to tell everyone where they live and work ect and on the off chance they dont, the idiots upload photos filled with juicy exif data
>>
Stalked her parents facebook pages. Stalked her parents job histories. Found where they live through search engines. Search school records, schedules, and google maps.

That's about it
>>
>>29977649
>>29976574
here, how would you feel if a grill did that to you? n-not like I was doing that.
>>
>>29975908
Yes, but in a very discreet, respectful and non-threatening manner.

I wasn't going to talk to her or anything like that.
>>
I just looking through her instagram posts everyday. Fantasizing about how romantic our relationship would be. I'd make breakfast for her, i'd snuggle with her before i go to work, i'd keep teasing her with my dick pics when i miss her, etc etc. Well, dreams will forever be dreams
>>
>>29977816
Oh, i also looked for her address through my brother's year book, because her sister were friends with my brother. After finding where she lived, i drove there and just looked at her going in and out of the house for a long time
>>
>>29975908
I followed a girl I had a crush on all the way to her house
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.