[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Party thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: mr. skelly throws a party.jpg (153 KB, 800x500) Image search: [Google]
mr. skelly throws a party.jpg
153 KB, 800x500
Post your experience with not going to parties robots.
If you didn't go,tell us what you did instead and if you missed out on anything.
If you by some miracle did go, tell us how it was.
All parties, including, but not limited to: birthdays, housewarming, clubbing, house parties, homecomings, proms, etc are welcome in this thread.

I'll start with a greentext:
>beme
>just shitposting on chanz all day
>time to go to bed (00:30), wagekekking starts tomorrowmorning 6 o' clock
>Ask friend/coworker who lives down the street but is a normie if he has the same shift as me (let's call him Dan)
>He asks why I'm still awake since 'you need to start early tomorrow anon'
>Later on a different coworker who is friends with Dan shows me pictures of a party Dan threw that night
>Picture shows Dan lying on a sofa with a qt 3.14 from work laying her head on his chest
>'Why weren't you there anon, you live just a minute away?'
>"oh, eh.... I must've forgotten"
>Not friends with Dan anymore

I know this sounds like failed normiehood, but I just thought I could finally escape robotness.
I did everything in my power: I got fit, forced myself to get a job and socialize through it, get less autist clothing/haircut.
Then along comes Dan, who is a fat, loud-mouthed asshole who brags about how much he drinks at work while doing fuck-all.
I just thought that if I went to one of his parties again (got invited to one, wasn't that fun) I might actually meet people who would want to be my friend. He'd rather invite two brony otaku's because they get him cheap booze and cigarettes than me.

For a while I thought I finally did it, but I've failed.
There is no escape.
We will always remain virgins, outcasts and lepers because of who we are.
We are forever doomed to dwell this earth alone, with no companionship but fleeting threads on an anonymous website.

I hope nuclear war breaks out while I'm sleeping so I don't have to wake up again
>>
>>29975718
Bump
This thread is interesting but i dont have any interesting party stories...
>>
I'm invited occasionally. Every time it's the same. I spend hours mentally preparing and the anxiety makes me want to rip my skin off. I sit in the shower crying in fetus position, and the only reason I actually end up going is because I don't want the few 'friends' I actually have to exclude and eventually abandon me. I show up late and I'm the first to leave, but I try to go to half the stuff I'm invited to. I just make sure to get really drunk on the way there, and once I arrive just sit down in a couch in a corner or something while listening to the music.
>>
>>29976174
Greentext it anon, we need to bump the thread
>>
nope never been to a party

>had a friend next neighborhood
>we would hang out
>one day he says you should of been there this person had a party
>why didn't you invite me...
>never wanted to
>>
>>29975718

You come across like you expected that just participating on an incredibly shallow level was going to solve everything for you.

I think people like you fundamentally don't comprehend just how much your insincerity comes across.
>>
File: image.jpg (605 KB, 1146x860) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
605 KB, 1146x860
>Do cocaine and smoke some weed before going to house party
>Friends and us are LIT af
>We're just standing around taking to people who are also lit
>Dark af with party lights and trap music
>Chilling by the kitchen area where my friend was having conversation with a drunk dude
>some kid who was hostesses brother walks between the two to get a drink
>drunk guy gets pissed and threatens to shoot him
>Kid actually pulls out a gun on him
>Drunk guy starts making a scene
>Hostess tells drunk guy to stfu
>Drunk pisses off some black guy on
Xanax
>loudmonkeynoises.jpg
>Party stops because 5 people are trying to hold off Xanax guy from killing drunk guy
>suddenly whoop whoop here comes the cops
>I'm still high from the cocaine
>Everyone tells us to not get close to the windows
>Cops trying to break in
>Everyone hides in rooms
>Everyone goes to the living room
>some girl is puking and crying at the same time
>bang bang cops wanna come thru the door
>Me and my friends to one room with some other ppl
>met some girl named nancy bu I never scored
>suddenly cops break in
>"STOP RESISTING BANG BANG STOP RESISITING"
>everyone starts freaking out
>I'm still lit, cocaine is off but some girl named idalmis was nice enough to give me vodka
>"BANG BANG"
>cops leave
>"OH SHIT THEY'RE TOWING CARS"
>yep time to leave
>House is trashed
>everyone is struggling to GTFO
>I'm still lit but drove back to my friends house
>>
>>29975718
My only real party experience was my afterprom. Not much to say about it. I wasn't as drunk as some people; I was thinking to myself how dumb they looked. The only time I got really drunk was on my 18th birthday (alone). Now uni is coming and I plan on trying one party, then avoiding all the others.
>>
>>29976686
Do I really need to be genuinly interested in shitty wagecucking and house-parties to build friendships with people?
>>
>>29975718
Blew it man, biggest step is the first one. I was very lucky to get invited to a party back in my high school days, and after getting tipsy enough to actually be sociable I was popped on other people's parties' invitation lists. Became robot again after graduation though.
>>
>>29976704
My 18th birthday I went up to Montreal and got absolutely destroyed. Drank two bottles of liquor in two days, smoked a couple grams of weed, and took a meth pill. I got so shitfaced that I forced myself to puke so that I wouldn't choke on my vomit and die.

Fuck, I want to do that again.
>>
File: 1333248717242.jpg (155 KB, 545x244) Image search: [Google]
1333248717242.jpg
155 KB, 545x244
>>29975718
Just about every "party" I've been to was some gathering of a few close friends either for a birthday, Halloween or the hell of it. In tenth grade, though, I did get invited to a big graduation bash being thrown by a senior I was friends with that included a bonfire and films and Cards Against Humanity and such. The only fucked-up thing that occurred, though, was that two other seniors ended up banging on the couch in the room people were sleeping over in.
Other than that I never went to anything huge, considering that I was and still am happy with my friends, and most other people I went to high school with and go to university with use parties as an excuse to get high, drunk or fucked. So there's not much of a point if you're like me.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.