[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
comfy detective
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: BlackRose2.jpg (149 KB, 600x337) Image search: [Google]
BlackRose2.jpg
149 KB, 600x337
thread theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dFh71_ftxLE

anyone ever wish they lived in some small hick town or a smoky detective noir? seems cosy in the movies

your only thought is how to get enough money for drinks, everyone has the same low ambitions, youd drink at the same old dive bar every night, you might fuck the town whore or work at a family business.. or just slip through the cracks and disappear into the smoke and drink
>>
>>29975426
> tfw too anxious to go drink in a dive bar alone, whilst listening to the band stum their sorrows as i get chatting to a broken woman who is lonely enough to go home with me, then we become drinking buddies before both going down in a blaze of glory
>>
>>29975426
This is possible even now OP

I'm living the dream. Do you have any questions on how I did it?
>>
>>29975621
only 1 question: how did you do it?
>>
>>29975652
>>29975621
the suspense is killin me
>>
>>29975621
answer please
ORIJINAL
>>
File: 1444918096673.png (167 KB, 800x264) Image search: [Google]
1444918096673.png
167 KB, 800x264
>>29975426
originalus

You have been muted for 4 seconds, because your comment was not original.
>>
File: 1468257145683.gif (69 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1468257145683.gif
69 KB, 300x300
>>29975621
how did he do it?!
Origionelle
>>
>>29975652
Sorry just checked back

It wasn't on purpose, I wanted to be a doctor

finished up school, spent all my savings on applications, was accepted and had a panic break. So no debt but no money and no prospects (bad consequences of my actions(

I'd been working for a shipping company throughout my undergrad in the shitty town I'm in driving trucks around the state.

Boss told me I could do some night runs if I moved to the next biggest little town.

Now I'm living in a small city, driving trucks and doing deliveries until like one in the morning. Hang out in bars til about four, go to bed, sleep until time to go to my shift again.

Easy and plenty of time to chill, I just have practically nothing compared to most guys my age. Only hook up maybe once a week with one of three women who are dtf with me in this town.

It's endlessly sustainable, I could do this til I died I imagine. Night deliveries can be dangerous though I want to get out someday.
>>
>>29975948
Well not endlessly sustainable. They might move me to Vegas soon.

But Vegas is a very comfy town.
>>
>>29975948
doesnt really sound like "how to get into it", sounds more like you were raised small town and started drinkin, but i guess thats how it always happens. add to that its not exactly rocket science how to become a dropout of society

tbqh family, say you were a doctor, you got money.. what would you even do for fun anyway? would it be too much stress? honestly, success sounds fucking boring to me - no one ever writes a book about success, its always tragic comedy
>>
>>29976183
Nah it wouldn't be too much stress now on account of maturity. Still thinking about it but I'd have to explain a 3 year lack of progress.

I'm from the city, ended up in a small town for school, and got stuck there. Basically you're right yeah.
>>
>>29976183
Point is you can swing it and it's kind of nice if you don't compare yourself to people.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.