[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
horrible new meme thread I'll start the jazzman
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: THE JAZZMAN.jpg (7 KB, 255x191) Image search: [Google]
THE JAZZMAN.jpg
7 KB, 255x191
horrible new meme thread I'll start

the jazzman
>>
I'll start: fuck off
>>
>>29975144
when an obvious normie tries to meme
>>
Doo doo dooooo
>>
File: 41M5DdoiCvL._SL500_AA500_.jpg (29 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
41M5DdoiCvL._SL500_AA500_.jpg
29 KB, 500x500
>>29975138
WAKA WAKA

original
>>
>>29975249
I thought this was horrible meme. Isn't normie meme horrible?
>>
>>29975291
that is a flavoursome, good meme

needs more cancer
>>
What about that extremely ugly Memecat thing that some autist keeps trying to force and make threads about sometimes?
>>
>>29975313
Now everybody from the 313 put your mother fucking hands up and follow me.. out of this thread
>>
>>29975313
isn't that the point? OP posted a horrible normie attempt to meme
>>
File: memecat.jpg (15 KB, 350x251) Image search: [Google]
memecat.jpg
15 KB, 350x251
>>29975324
delivered fresh and hot off the memepress

I could churn these out all day
>>
>>29975331
>>29976313
my dude what is the 313
>>
Reminder that if you are 16 you should be fuxking stacey. Oh wait, that's right. Even a dead bitch would cringe if you approach her with your cut dong, stinky cheetoh breath and pathetic lines
>>
>>29975381
thank you for the reminder.

to whom is this directed? or just everyone in the thread as this is fucking 4chan
>>
>>29975351
Yeah that's what i thought it ""was""
>>
>>29975428
so is OP a good meme? or a bad meme?

I can't understand your writing
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.