[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Despair Code
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: Despair code.jpg (32 KB, 542x414) Image search: [Google]
Despair code.jpg
32 KB, 542x414
Who here knows about pic related?
Surprise me.
>>
Its a forced /x/ meme that everyone hates.

Source: Im visiting from /x/. We think its retarded.
>>
Anybody who has swallowed enough red pills to begin to understand the Despair Code would not be posting on 4chan. They would be wallowing in a bottomless pit of depression and the feeling of emptiness, unable to cope with reality. Stay blue-pilled. You'll enjoy life more.
>>
>>29975158
What's the meme about?
>>
>>29975216
He won't answer you...because he's a fucking shill who hasn't a clue.
>>
>>29975090
dissociation

shit guys i am part of it
>>
>aclogenbar
>>
>>29975216
It's the same as The Grifter. We wait for newfags to ask about it and then tell them they "don't want to know" or "it changed my life" or "turn back now!" and other bullshit while being as vague as possible.
>>
File: elmos world.jpg (95 KB, 600x612) Image search: [Google]
elmos world.jpg
95 KB, 600x612
>>29975699
/x/ really is shit
>>
File: x forever.jpg (37 KB, 620x400) Image search: [Google]
x forever.jpg
37 KB, 620x400
>>29975934
Yep. Like most of 4chan, you have to wade through the garbage to find the spookys.
>>
>>29976020
it doesn't take me long to find the good stuff on the other boards
/x/ though, is just littered with so much stinky shit
Every /x/ experience is always
>find thread that could be good
>the majority of the posts or newfag /b/-tier shitpositng or bait
>everyone is incredibly delusional and the skeptics are shit as well, if not worse.

i feel like we should just delete /x/ for a while and bring it back in a couple months since there is no saving the current one now
>>
>>29976169
If we delete /x/, the legitimate schizophrenics will all flood into /r9k/ and /pol/. Not a good plan, bro.
>>
>>29976203
yeah, you're right i suppose

guess we just wait for a /x/ topic to pop up on a different board, that tends to work
>>
>>29975090
i thought it was like a picture of a guy everyone was seeing in their dreams.
>>
>>29975198
this already happened
give it
>>
>>29977487
Yeah, don't try to Google it because you won't find anything about it. I'm not sure why, probably because its hardcore top-secret shit, its obscure or it simply does not exist.
I first heard about it five years ago from some conspiracy encyclopedia type book I borrowed from the library. Can't remember the name but the despair code was mentioned in the "far fetched" section and was directly linked to the whole chem trail theory. Another mention that I've seen was on deep web and this one was more to the point and open.

Despair code is a theory some guy was blabbering about on some forum. He specified that the "code" refers to a set of numbers used by the military to gas their enemies with chemicals killing any sense of purpose. He stated that reports showcased this gas having a nickname of "Nietzsche Air" because during the experimentation phase of the gas use one of the volunteer described the state of being "pure nihilistic". Other reports showcased that people who were exposed to the gas were in a heavy depressed state in a matter of seconds, some barely spoke, some sobbed, some even tried to gnaw their wrist.
The gas was allegedly used in the Gulf War, the operation titled "Horizon Blue" or something like that, cant really remember. Allegedly the army convo would release the gas, wait about 10 minutes, enter the camp and start "massacring" their enemies. Some soldiers reported that the feeling was "otherwordly". The "targets" were either sitting, sobbing, some didn't even take notice of the incoming USA soldiers, some even asked to be shot.
Apparently the higher command though this method was to unmoral and later experimentations were conducted elsewhere.

Now according to the forum guy the gas is linked to chemtrails. Apparently each plain loaded with the supposed chems has a back compartment dedicated to the "Nietzsche Air" gas.
>>
>>29977487
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mGxFZjET5FI
>>
>>29976169
it was almost good on /x/ back in '09 there were craztytards but there were more people who understood it was the creepypasta board, then the lost media crapy pasta wave hit and /x/ was full of defective children trying to find the real squdwardes suicide video and having tantrums when anyone trying to explain the concept of fiction to them.
moot was a fagoot and ignored every proposal to fix it, including splitting the board into mental illness and spookiy fun boards, the year before he left was the worst if kinda funny:
after ignoring /x/ completely for years he suddenly had janitors and mods working hard to make it a "safe space" for crazy deleting and banning all anti nut/pro reality posting, but it back fired the nuts got dumber and the mods started deleting tard threads thinking they was meant to troll tards, but the tards were sure it was moot working for the CIA trying to censure the twooth! so after trying to earn their love moot got slapped in the face with the truth that the mentally defective are incapable of positive emotions like love.

I suspect that was a lesson he got from many of the other boards during his SJW offensive cause that's when he sold to chickmoot
>>
happened
Textless posts are not allowed.
>>
>>29977658
Another click bait video about /x/ pasta, great.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.