[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm done being a robot
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: dib7i8W.png (94 KB, 396x385) Image search: [Google]
dib7i8W.png
94 KB, 396x385
It was comfy and entertaining for a time, then before I knew it it had become my new normal. Now I'm at the age where robots either leave forever, kill themselves, or resign themselves to a permanently lonely and miserable life.

I've decided to try to join the usmc as soon as I get fit enough to pass their qualifications. If not I can just be a regular armycuck. I'll either become something I can live with or die trying
>>
Good luck, anon

All I ask is that you sometimes think of us as you're stepping on IEDs or being electrocuted by your contractor-installed shower
>>
So,

Go go power rangers

Was not origonal

Who would have thought that slim shady was something that you would have bought

Trees
>>
>>29975083
I'll never forget you guys, I've spent the last four years shooting the shit with you nightly. And death doesn't scare me, I live in a universe indifferent to my petty actions or illusions of influence. Hopefully being faced with deadly situations will give me a better sense of the value of my life
>>
>>29975398
Aight boyz ser you soon
>>
>>29975623
623 damn son on fucking fire
>>
>>29974912
Is it because you saw the thread disparaging 40 year olds?
>>
>>29975709
No, I'm 22. 40 year olds who browse r9k are past the point of no return, they should off themselves immediately
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.