[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw no agoraphobic gf to support and take care of couldn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: agoraphobia.jpg (136 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
agoraphobia.jpg
136 KB, 800x800
>tfw no agoraphobic gf to support and take care of

couldn't find a better pic
>>
I have an agoraphobic gf, and shits no easy senpai
>>
She would dump you once she got better. :(
>>
>>29974712
I don't care, if she got better and dumped me that's her choice. If she never gets better and I have to support her for as long as she doesn't dump me that's fine as well.

I really just need a reason to live, preferably that reason would be because there's someone I care about who needs my help.
>>
>>29975922
ME TOO DESU

Some people will tell you to never allow her to get better because then she'll move on. They're sociopaths.

Yeah she should move on if you're not right for her. If I helped a girl at her most vulnerable time, I wouldn't feel like she belonged to me. She'd still want to live her life and experience things. That's what helping is.

As long as she'd be nice about it, it's fine. People something grow to resent those who help them. It can happen for many reasons I'm sure (sometimes justified). Hopefully there would be none of that.
>>
>>29976104
Agreed. You can't force someone to love you. All you can do is love others, and try to make them happy, even if they don't love you/love you in the same way
>>
Is that booji boy from devo
>>
Well I'm a agoraphobe. But I doubt you live near me, and even if you did we'd never meet because I literally NEVER leave my house.

How would someone even aquire one if they don't go outside?
>>
>>29976930
Yeah I was thinking about that as well, how would you ever find an agoraphobe if they barely ever leave their home?

Online dating maybe?
>>
>>29976930
You be my online gf, and we do lewd things on skype :3c
>>
>>29977422
I wish there was a way to ban sex obsessed normies from a thread
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.