[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>feeling optimistic >gonna learn how to dance >become
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: download.jpg (6 KB, 229x220) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
6 KB, 229x220
>feeling optimistic
>gonna learn how to dance
>become successful, parents proud of me

>then realise that I'm fat, and i cba becoming unfat
>i dont wanna conform

Who /refusetoconform/ here?

I've even stopped conforming to this sites behaivour and hating women. I simply am indifferent, I look and yearn for a normal life but realise I am very different and will never be "normal"

I'm having barbie dolls and a dreamhouse being shipped to my house right now. Yes, a grown ass man living with his parents is going to play with dolls.

got a problem? Deal with it. (did you see that I didnt even use a capital letter and a question mark...Also not even an apostrophe!!)
>>
>>29974641
I admire you, anon.
Also, I miss that show. Was my fucking childhood.
>>
File: MyEdit.jpg (72 KB, 669x624) Image search: [Google]
MyEdit.jpg
72 KB, 669x624
bumping with this qt girl I've let into my heart. If anyones interested I'll post a cringy convo I had with her.

pls no i dont want to look at it

I edited this photo to make it look better and more proffessional.
>>
>>29974641
Barbie dolls actually sound like fun, going to get me some. Being intentionally nonconformist is bullshit man. Just do what you enjoy and be yourself. You only have one life, can't waste it trying to be counterculture.
>>
Image gave me a nostalgic punch. Simpler, comfier times were around back then.
>>
>>29974641
You're an idiot. Trying super hard to be different by "not conforming" is just as retarded as completely conforming. By doing the opposite of conforming, you're being influenced by society just as much as, if not more than, people who conform completely.

If you want to be smart about not conforming, then you pick and choose what you follow and what you don't, that way you keep a leg up on everybody else and still appear to fit in. Your dumb ass doesn't deserve this advice, but if you really want to "not conform", then just do what you want to do without regard for what society deems normal. What you're doing now is taking extra care in finding out what's deemed normal or acceptable and trying (way too hard) to subvert it.

Kill yourself
>>
>>29974641
Hey anon, fellow dancer here. You do t have to be slim to dance. Just do it senpai. Bee urself
>>
>>29974989
eoah nor.ie took the bait . triggered much?
>>
Doll-anon, I'm a girl and I've been seeing you post up and down all day. It's so cute.

You should get into BJDs.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.