[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>It's so hard being a robot >Girls talk to me all
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
>It's so hard being a robot
>Girls talk to me all the time and I don't know what to say
>Oh yeah, I'm also a model. Life is hard, man. No bully pls.

What the fuck is up with these good looking normies trying to pass for robots? Is the summer cancer this strong that male models are now posting on r9k or is it all a big troll angle?
>>
>>29974424
Anyone can be mentally ill, anon. What are you upset about specifically?
>>
File: 34.png (304 KB, 472x470) Image search: [Google]
34.png
304 KB, 472x470
>>29974445
>Anyone can be mentally ill, anon.
Mental illness is one of those labels that's easy to appropriate.

>What are you upset about specifically?
Some people have real problems.
>>
>>29974424
>What the fuck is up with these good looking normies trying to pass for robots?
They figured they'd steal any pity sex women might be willing to give too.
GOD DAMNED NORMIES
>>
>>29974562
>Some people have real problems.
Half the people here would get laid if they'd just stop being counter-culture faggots for no reason, going so far as to not get a fucking smart phone because it's "too normie"
>>
>>29974812
i don't know how to make small talk, how to spend my free time like a normie etc, how do?
>>
>>29974812
>tfw part of the other half
>>
>>29974812
I don't have a smartphone because I'm fuckin broke man
>>
>>29974856
You're not good looking, are you? Because if you are, just do whatever and you're a normie. You can literally say "hurr durr im a stupid fuck" and drool on yourself in front of a hot girl and she'll just think it's cute.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.