[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw used to be cheerful kid but terrible upbringing and normies
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1441409091398.jpg (154 KB, 945x1500) Image search: [Google]
1441409091398.jpg
154 KB, 945x1500
>tfw used to be cheerful kid but terrible upbringing and normies treating me like shit because i am short and ugly made me a hopeless, broken robot

why is life so fucking cruel?
>>
>>29974319
>Everyone is at fault but myself

Have a wash, have a shave, start eating better. You won't get unbroken in a day but you can start by not moping on here.
>>
>>29974420
Are you fucking retarded? everyone does those things
>>
I was a sweet kid as well Anon.Now,I'm a bitter,broken,hate-filled ruin of a man,that looks onto gruesome murder and torture in an utterly jaded way.
>>
He's a normie, he needs to say things constantly that make himself feel good about himself. He uses other peoples misfortune as a tool, he believes he's helping op, but really he's only doing it for himself.
>>
>>29974420
only works if you're a normy

if you're a normy you can brush off insults because you have friends to back you up, it is not a reminder that the vast majority of people want nothing to do with you, you can take rejection because you have had gfs and know you will find one again eventually, to you self-improvement just means being a little less lazy, cheering up and using the gifts you have been given

none of this would work for us whatever we do, if there is something that an help us it certainly isn't your insultingly oversimplified normy advice
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.