[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> tfw 18 and 5'5 Should I just kill myself? pic unrelated
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: Screenshot (6).png (223 KB, 1863x1029) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (6).png
223 KB, 1863x1029
> tfw 18 and 5'5

Should I just kill myself?

pic unrelated
>>
File: 1459735762538.png (59 KB, 197x439) Image search: [Google]
1459735762538.png
59 KB, 197x439
>>29974163
>tfw 22 and 5'4 and content

Nah man, you're good. What's the problem you're having with your height? If it's girls you could always visit another country where the average height of males is lower, like the philippines.
>>
>>29974163
are you jacked?
>>
>>29974163
No, you shouldn't

Being short is a strong disadvantage for men. Anyone who denies this is an idiot. But being short isn't a death sentence or a guarantee you'll fail

Stalin was 5'5''. He was shorter than all his Generals and Ministers and Politiburo members, but even though he was always the shortest in the room he managed to be a terrifying alpha male anyways

The whole Kim Dynasty is short people, and yet they're the only family in history that has managed to pull off an Orwellian state. No other person has managed to build a long lasting Orwellian state and probably no one else ever will

Daniel Radcliffe is short and he's a millionaire who gets laid all the time

Ghandi was short and he's sort of inspirational I guess

Prince was 5'2'', and he was a multimillionaire celebrity who was rolling in sex and drugs until his debauched celebrity lifestyle killed him

Being short is a disadvantage, and its an unfair disadvantage, but its not a death sentence

Also reminder: if you're on this board, the only reason to hate short men is if you've been brainwashed by roasties. Roasties are the source of all resentment for short men
>>
>>29974239
The problem with going to Asia is that everyone there will expect you to be tall because you're white, so if you're not you'll get even more heightism.
>>
>>29974248
No. Is working out worth it? Does it help?
>>
>>29974306
True.

Stereotypes sure are weird.

If I were ever to visit Asia i'd make sure to where height enhancing shoes and to spike up my hair. That'd be fun.
>>
>>29974337
You're 18 and still developing. It would be highly beneficial to start now so that upkeep and body age won't hit you hard in the future when you develop even more.

It's proven that shorter people are able to have easier gains too, if that's what you mean.
>>
>>29974337
Yeah. Get jacked. It's easy as fuck if you're short.

The whole reason women give a fuck about height is so they can feel feminine/protected anyway (stupid given we have the police and everything but whatever), so if you're broad af and jacked it still works.
>>
Look man. As long as you're not below 5'4 you'll be at-least ok.

You get the short end of things sometimes, but you can reach your goals with enough climbing.
>>
entirely depends on whether you're asian or not
if so being short doesn't mean shit
>>
>>29974645
No, I'm not Asian. I'm German, which makes it even worse.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.