[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>hear mom say "i'm sick of raising kids, i have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: end me.jpg (136 KB, 500x683) Image search: [Google]
end me.jpg
136 KB, 500x683
>hear mom say "i'm sick of raising kids, i have raised kids my entire life! it's ME TIME now!" when i was 15
>she dumps me on my dad at 16

>go live with grandmother
>she promises to love me and take care of me, and she does
>after a year she suddenly says i'm not her responsibility, she wants to do her own thing and dumps me back on my dad at 17

>stepmother
>she didn't want to raise anymore children and regularly argued with my dad, trying to get him to send me back to my mother

i'm 18 now and i've come to realize i've never had a loving mother in my life and it feels like shit
what's your relationship like with your mother, robots?
>>
>>29974078
she was supportive but kinda distant growing up.
the sex lately have been pretty good though.
>>
>>29974078

don't worry anon, she will want you back and will nice when she needs something
>>
Cold and distant my friend.

Now that I think about it, being adopted would have been better for me.
>>
jelly as fuck

having a mummy sucks famalam

just want to be a loser and have no one bug me about it
>>
My mother threw me out one day after my 12th birthday. haven't seen her since except for a short moment in court.
>>
>>29974128
i know
she was already trying to get me back after she lost child support
>>29974173
that's fucked up, i'm sorry anon
>>
>>29974152
atleast she cares about you
>>
>>29974078
check out /r/raisedbynarcissists
You're not alone
>>
>>29974173
why did she kick you out at that age?
>>
>>29974415
caught me blowing the dog :(
>>
>>29974466
are you serious my man?
if that's right she probably should have taken you to get help not abandon you. why did that cause you to go to court anyway
>>
>>29974410
already do anon, thanks though
>>
>mother never there
>like physically never there
>didn't ever hold me as a child
>went to work before I ever woke up as a kid and came home 8-9 pm sometimes later with fast food at best
>never interested in me or what I did
>never taught me anything or had any sort of connection
>just kinda there in the deep background
I had a landlady, not a mother and I'm convinced that's why I'm so fucked up especially when it comes to relating to other people
The only thing I want out of life is that which I cannot obtain
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.