[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I tried making friends as an adult. I failed. It is too late
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4
File: fail.jpg (41 KB, 720x549) Image search: [Google]
fail.jpg
41 KB, 720x549
I tried making friends as an adult. I failed. It is too late cause I am too weird. You cannot jump on the moving train. ;___;
>>
File: image.jpg (86 KB, 499x750) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
86 KB, 499x750
>>29974044
>You cannot jump on the moving train. ;___;
But you can jump in front of it
>>
It's pretty much impossible to make friends as an adult. College is the last stop to make some before you hit "I'm fucked" territory.

At least you have us.
>>
How the fuck do you make actual friends as an adult? Like friends to whom you can pour your heart out and just do whatever.
>>
>>29974044
This thread just hit me in feels I didn't know I had.... Damn man.
>>
>>29974188
You don't
It's an original type of feeling of despair
>>
>>29974044
I can be your friend if you want, anon. :)
>>
File: 1462401812241.png (405 KB, 463x537) Image search: [Google]
1462401812241.png
405 KB, 463x537
>>29974170

I've been trying to make friends in community college for the past three years. I give up. Most people aren't meant to have friends, I think.
>>
>>29974437
Will you be my friend anon
>>
>>29974560
Yes, if you want.
>>
>tfw one by one your friends moved on from you
>tfw your last remaining friend is slowly starting to send short curt replies to your texts
>tfw your last remaining friend never asks to hang out or answers calls
>tfw life going forward is going to be completely empty
23 btw
>>
>>29974592
Yay :)

This comment was highly critical
>>
>>29974534
>>29974044
>>29974170
Describe your attempts of making friends. How often do you socialize? How often do you actively engage in conversation?
>>
>>29974709
Never, but I have no desire for friends or social relationships. /r9k/ makes up 95% of my social interactions.
>>
You can't really make friends as an adult. Your only hope is to have co workers around your age that you can go out and have drinks with. That or you join some sort of club but even that is a long shot.
>>
>>29974754
30 year old here.

This is true.
>>
>>29974126
I dont like K-on though
>>
File: 1448239411732.gif (896 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1448239411732.gif
896 KB, 500x281
>>29974044
I was never able to make friends either and you know what? Fuck making friends. They're just going to get in your way, showing up at unwanted times, hammering your phone with meaningless conversations, annoying the shit out of you every time you don't agree on the same opinion.

Having no friends is FREEDOM. You can do what you want, when you want, on your own terms. You can have as much time as you want to take up any hobby or study anything on your own terms, and no matter how lame it is NO ONE will be there to judge and criticize you for it. What do you really expect to get out of having friends, anon? Some stereotypical slice of life anime group hug bullshit? That doesn't happen IRL. Fuck that. Fuck people.
>>
>>29974886
No you wrong.

If I wanted to be friends only with people that I like then I would not have any friends.

Just stop thinking about them as friends like from your animes and treat them as an allies in video games.
>>
>tfw even you manage to make a friend they will all have other longer, closer friends than you.
>>
>>29974828
>>29974754
You guys are just losers. I am 32 and I make freinds through meetup.com events and by aggressively socializing -- I am an uber driver and I keep in touch with some of my passengers. Even fucked a couple.

It's way way way way harder to make friends but you can do it if you just put yourself in social situations a lot and know how to talk.

I'll be going rock climbing soon. Gonna meet people there, too, I bet!
>>
>>29974709

People at work never invited me to stuff. Then they started to gang up on me. Policing each other. If someone talked to me the others would look at him with disdain. After a while, they stopped even saying hello to me.
>>
>>29974739
You should become a tripfag than
Atleast your social interactiobs on here wull be more meaningful
>>
>>29974044
>. You cannot jump on the moving train.
I do this frequently, faggot
>>
>>29975126
I'm not an attention whore. I've done the exact opposite throughout my entire life.
>>
Oh wow a whole thread dedicated to Louie Ck's making friends as an adult bit. You're reddit 2 now, faggots.
>>
soon you youngfags will realize friends are a pain in the ass.
>>
I'm almost 26 and i have zero intentions of making new friends. If i lose the few remaining ones, it's over.
Years of depression and the dramatic and shallow ending of previous friendships have destroyed my will to care for people.
>>
>ruining maki
>using smoked salmon
kill yourself god dammit.

Also everytime i trie dto make friends with an adult i succeeded bcause i was not autistic enough to blow it.
>>
>>29975016
>>29975873
>being this much of a normalfag
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.