[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who has a speech impediment here? >Tfw normies can't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: 2371839-dex_5.jpg (16 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
2371839-dex_5.jpg
16 KB, 320x320
Who has a speech impediment here?
>Tfw normies can't even understand me.
>>
Kids would make fun of me for going to a speech therapist when I was younger, because of therapy I started speaking slower and stresses the pronunciation of some words so I would say them properly and the other kids made fun of me for that
I'm 27 now and I speak as little as possible and still mumble and lisp my S'
>why are you so quiet anon
I've heard that to many times in my life
>>
>>29973851
Good at least you got your speech fixed. I still sound like I have Downs Syndrome.
>>
>got bullied out of my speech impediment when I was 10
>get mad as fuck when I hear anyone talking with a speech impediment now
>>
>>29973773
Who /stutter/ here?
>tfw hate talking
>>
>>29973773
slight stutter here. I'm not even autistic but I may aswell be put in the same category with the other sperglords of r9k. When meeting new people I stutter more than usual.
>>
>>29974061
It's not fixed, even if I speak in that specific way I have to talk slowly and think about everything I'm going to say before I say it and even then I still lisp
I'm forced to talk at work but at least I can stay silent the rest of the time
>>
>>29974138
>tfw you get a block in the moddle of a sentence
Let's not even start talking about trying to say my name that shit is literally hell
>>
>>29973851
A fellow speech therapy bro.

I went when I was 5, respectively, to get rid of my lisp.

I too will slow down to pronounce words correctly and stress words weirdly sometimes. I was also constantly made fun of for "speaking white". I am black.
>>
>>29974352
I'm brown not black but I also know that feel
Nothing like people getting angry with you because you are trying to do something the right way
>>
Threads like this one always die because /r9k/ is full of normies that can talk properly
>>
File: 1464784460502.jpg (65 KB, 228x205) Image search: [Google]
1464784460502.jpg
65 KB, 228x205
>Deep voice
>Can't pronounce my R's
Just fuck my life man
>>
I have, but I don't give a fuck anymore, I have way bigger problems to worry.
>>
File: 1446419925747.jpg (80 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1446419925747.jpg
80 KB, 500x500
>tfw dysarthria
>slurred voice
>struggle to say things sometimes
>have to repeat myself several times
I DON'T WANT TO SOUND LIKE A SLOW RETARD ANYMORE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
My mom used to work as a speech therapist. I'm sure she has met a bunch of you guys. I also have a slight problem with lisping my "S"s. Hope ya'll get it straightened out!
>>
Bumperinoooho
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.