[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm going to ask my female coworker for her number tomorrow,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: images (1).jpg (5 KB, 166x199) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
5 KB, 166x199
I'm going to ask my female coworker for her number tomorrow, wish me luck.
>>
>>29973749
Good luck, anon. You can do it!
oregano origani
>>
I wish you all the bad luck
>>
Do it
If she says no reply

Oh ok, cool
Walk away
Cry in bathroom
Return to work
>>
Nooooooooooooo

No decent job is worth even the hottest slut. Don't do it m8
>>
>>29974157
jokes on her if she says no i'll still probably jerk off to her
>>
>>29973749
Are you a virgin? If you do that you've done more than me

>tfw confessed my feelings to one average girl
>she looked disgusted
>tfw laughed it off and pretended I was joking

end it
>>
Don't ask her for her number, ask if she wants to go out after work for some drinks. If it goes nowhere then you will save the embarrassment of asking her out in that kind of way.
>>
>>29973749
What's your plan? You can't just go up to a girl you never talk to and ask for her number. It won't work unless you're Chad. She'll probably give you her number to be polite, but she'll ghost you after a few days.
>>
>>29975102
story time?

gsdfgfdg
>>
>>29975164
il make up something to talk about then ask for the digits nomsayin
>>29975102
yea
>>
>>29975196
Don't ask for her number. This isn't fucking 2005. You have to be more forward and actually ask her out on a date right there. She's got tons of guys' numbers and she'll just add you to her collection of orbiters.
>>
>>29975132
Do this OP. Srs. Don't ask for her fucking number. This is far better.
>>
>>29973749
good look anon, just be casual ,tell her you want her number just to chat sometimes and from there you can start something.
>>
>>29975182
What's to say?

>be me, awkward virgin
>sit next to girl in class because there was no other space
>plain looking, not many friends, but I thought she was cute
>struggle to even talk to her at first, slowly gain experience
>start to open up to each other after she starts
>first girl I've ever talked to at length, first girl I've ever thought liked me
>somehow make her laugh a few times
>massive crush on her at this point
>starts teasing me occasionally
>too autistic to determine if she actually likes me
>asks if I have a girlfriend or have a crush on anyone, I brush it off without answering
>she doesn't have a bf
>tfw one day she's joking around with me in class
>pluck up the courage, tell her how I feel
>instantly looks disgusted and recoils
>suddenly go full autism and sperg out, tell her I was only joking
>she looks a little confused but laughs it off
>we continue to talk for a little while longer, eventually stop talking to her out of any hope
>she hardly ever talks to me again
>eventually get a crush on her friend but at this point too scared to do anything

I'm probably gonna end up a wizard at one point.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.