[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Round #2 Seeing so many people on here that say they have absolutely
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: header.jpg (39 KB, 420x215) Image search: [Google]
header.jpg
39 KB, 420x215
Round #2

Seeing so many people on here that say they have absolutely nothing to do and are so miserable, myself included, I thought I'd offer up a proposition.

I don't care if you're a malebot, the much hated notorious fembot, gay, bi, erp fanatic.. I don't care who you are or what your story is. If you wanna try some Dead By Daylight private matches, post your steam. Having a mic would be a huge + too. I have a mumble channel for us to use.. Yes, I realize how archaic that is but it's there to use.

There's literally no need to be shy. Not a hookup thread, not trying to match robots... Just looking to game with some fellow r9kers. So if you're interested, as stated earlier, just post your steam url and I'll send you an add. Hope we can at least get a few people. Looking forward to meeting and playing with you!
>>
File: 1468471813049.jpg (345 KB, 911x1135) Image search: [Google]
1468471813049.jpg
345 KB, 911x1135
>>29973621
Nah, this is normie shit.
>>
>>29973657

I don't understand what you mean, anon.

Originality Posting.
>>
No one is interested at all?

thisisoriginal
>>
Obligatory plz respond

hhyjyhjyjuykuykuykj
>>
Ah well it was worth a shot.
>>
If you remake the thread in a couple days I'll have access to my gaming rig again and can join in.
>>
>>29974552

Toss me your steam addy and let me know when you're up and running.
>>
Sure why not.
/id/Gidds/
>>
>>29975200

Request sent, thanks for bringing this back from the brink!
>>
3 people so far. Anyone else interested?
>>
>>29974629
Steam account is mwelinder, feel free to add.
>>
>>29976295

Request sent! Can't believe I'm going to say this but we may reach enough people for a full game.
>>
Just need 2 more people
>>
Do I have to join teamspeak/discord/whatever?

Kind of interested, just want to game though. I'm very shy and don't want to talk to strangers over mic.
>>
>>29973621
>$20
>Stupid fucking faggot kids and their bullshit meme "10/10" reviews making it essentially useless to figure out if it's something I'd want to buy
Welp. Doesn't look like a $20 game to me, so maybe make this thread again in a few years hue.
>>
>>29977975

No you do not have to mic. It's completely optional!

>>29978138

That's what youtube is for, friend. Figure out if it's something that piques your interest and if so let me know!
>>
>>29978220
Alright. Here's my profile, might save some time finding me instead of browsing though names and stuff.

Add me up if you're gonna play.
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198057068492/
>>
>>29978296

Request sent!

Originalpositngiswhatthisisallabout
>>
Just need 1 person to have a full private match atm. Post your steam if you're interested.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.