[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trying to solve a mystery and not having much luck. This japanese
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: sL8mjuI.jpg (131 KB, 485x750) Image search: [Google]
sL8mjuI.jpg
131 KB, 485x750
Trying to solve a mystery and not having much luck. This japanese restaurant near me has this amazing sesame sauce, but I can't locate it anywhere. I've tried all the different kinds I can find at the grocery store, but apparently there's a difference between chinese and japanese sesame sauce which makes it even harder to narrow down.

I tried to ask a cooking forum but they just told me that referring to the japanese language as moonspeak was racist so they weren't very helpful.

I'm thinking tonight I might go root through the restaurant dumpster or something and see if I can't locate the bottle. That won't work if it's made in-house but...pretty consistent stuff. I'd wager it's something they buy.

Any advice?
>>
>>29973466
Was it the salty sesame sauce or the sweet one?
>>
>>29973466
Ever think of calling them and asking?
>>
>>29973497
I don't like talking to them because it's hard. They barely know English and I have to use the internet website to order. Last week the website was down so I had to call them and they fucked up my order. I knew they would.

>>29973492
Hard to define. It's both salty and sweetish at the same time.
>>
>>29973535
Likely its "Goma-dare" which just means sesame sauce in Japanese
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.