[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
There is no friendzone!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 117
Thread images: 20
File: image.jpg (101 KB, 400x408) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
101 KB, 400x408
Here's a red pill for you idiots- the friendzone isn't real. Women are not vending machines. You can't make a woman feel obligated to fuck you just because you've given her X amount of attention, spent X amount of money on her, etc. "Nice guys" are just beta, whiny men who pretend to be nice to women in an attempt to get laid. They're the kinds of men who do the bullshit listed above: "Wow, I've carried Rebecca's books for her for two weeks in a row! She'll HAVE to suck my tiny dick now!"

Actual nice guys, however, are good, strong men who are just nice in general, with no ulterior motive. They don't do things for women because they think they'll get something out of it, they do things for women because they love them and want to make them happy.

Take a good, long look at yourself and tell me which category you fall into, /r9k/. It's time to stop childishly blaming women for the problems you've caused for yourself. It's time to stop blaming your made-up strawmen Stacey and Chad for the simple fact that YOU are a shitty person. YOU made that choice, no one else, and now you're paying for it.

Rot in hell, everyone on this board.
>>
>>29973325

bitch detected. Tits are required for entry. If tits are not provided, GTFO.
>>
TL;DR

Beta orbiters are proof of the friend zone.
>>
>>29973325
Guys are not ATM machines, either.

There is nothing wrong with pumping and dumping them either.
>>
>>29973325
>the friendzone isn't real.
Like macroevolution, right?
>>
>>29973325
Here's a red pill for you whores - the past matters. Men are not your parents. You can't make a man feel obligated to love you just because you've given him X amount of pussy, given X amount of blowjobs, etc. "Strong, independent women" are just slutty, shameful tramps who pretend to be faithful to men in an attempt to get married. They're the kinds of women who do the bullshit listed above: "Wow, I've sucked Richard's dick for him for two weeks in a row! He'll HAVE to move in with me now!"

Actual dateable girls, however, are loving, affectionate women who are just nice in general, with no ulterior motive. They don't do things for men because they think they'll get something out of it, they do things for men because they love them and want to make them happy.

Take a good, long look at yourself and tell me which category you fall into, /SRS/. It's time to stop childishly blaming men for the problems you've caused for yourself. It's time to stop blaming your made-up strawmen Fedora and Neckbeard for the simple fact that YOU are a shitty person. YOU made that choice, no one else, and now you're paying for it.

Rot in hell, everyone on this board.
>>
>>29973325
nice strawman you have there, it would be a shame if it didn't exist. I have never talked to anyone who thought the things you seem to think so many men do. I'm sure at least one or two men actually do think this way, but they are the minority. Please leave this board.
>>
>>29973338
Rot in hell.

>>29973366
But women don't treat men like ATM machines. That's not even fucking relevant. Men however treat women like vending machines, where if you fill a niceness meter or hit a money quota then she'll *have* to fuck you! And then they get angry when women don't, and women have to live in fear for their life every single day because something as simple as rejecting a creep hitting on you in the street can cause him to lash out and rape/kill you. Ducking idiot.
>>
>>29973325
I don't think the friendzone thing is from people just looking for sex, but for people actually wanting a relationship with that person and they get told they are just a friend.
>>
File: fzngs.png (21 KB, 580x826) Image search: [Google]
fzngs.png
21 KB, 580x826
>>29973325
>tee hee fedoras friendzone "nice guy" bla bla bla
old meme, this has been done to death
>>
>>29973533
Get your tits out, whore. You don't belong here until you show some satisfying swingers.

If they don't hang, you ain't no thang.

If you smaller than a coconut, I ain't got time for you, slut.

If they don't bounce, I don't care an ounce.
>>
*fucking
You know what I meant.
>>
File: 1466128171885.jpg (128 KB, 921x477) Image search: [Google]
1466128171885.jpg
128 KB, 921x477
>>29973325

Believe it or not, we fucking know, you dumb cunt. If you had lurked for a few minutes and not just taken what your whore friends told you about /r9k/ on normiebook, you would know none of us make "tfw friendzoned" threads except for the newfags. It's simply not an r9k thing.

Everyone make sure to thyme this thread. Roasties out.
>>
>>29973533
If women aren't vending machines then men aren't civilization machines.

The right to a woman is the only reason why man participates in large civilizations. Defense, law, and resources can be aquired from the wild but a woman is a special kind of resource.
>>
File: 1466180241671.png (262 KB, 573x563) Image search: [Google]
1466180241671.png
262 KB, 573x563
>>29973583

Posting woman hate until thread dies. Keep up the thyme, lads.
>>
>>29973533
>But women don't treat men like ATM machines.

Do you feel good about yourself? Do you sleep well at night? Are you okay going out and spreading lies?
>>
>>29973533
>>29973325

EVERYONE GET IN THIS THREAD NAO

REAL-TIME ROASTIE MELTDOWN HAPPENING

ONE OF THEM HAS LOST HER SHIT AND IS HERE TO TAKE US ON DIRECTLY
>>
This thread is pretty long for a bait desu

>rot in hell

Kek
>>
File: 1466278605417.png (2 MB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
1466278605417.png
2 MB, 1366x768
>>29973602

Women aren't worth our time, anon. They are beasts
Also rosemary'd
>>
>friendzone
>rot in hell
>""""memes""""

Get out 9fag
>>
>>29973533
Some people are like that. But mostly it's just rationalization from women to justify the dual mating strategy.

Many robots just have no idea how to get women interested in them. So they just become their friends, care about them and treat them nicely. But they really want her as a girlfriend, not just a friend. The niceness can still be very genuine despite of that. It could have worked too if they didn't have so many other flaws.

But it doesn't work. So many become jaded.
>>
File: rusrs.jpg (59 KB, 513x510) Image search: [Google]
rusrs.jpg
59 KB, 513x510
>>29973629
>women don't treat men like ATM machines
heh
>>
File: 1468430592143.png (122 KB, 334x540) Image search: [Google]
1468430592143.png
122 KB, 334x540
>>29973633

Women aren't victims, they are pampered overgrown children who cry when they are mildly inconvenienced or face obstacles of any kind.
>>
>>29973533
I think you're overcomplicating things.
If you're interested in someone (genders don't matter) and, after you express sexual interest, you are told that they just want to be friends. Some people feel more bitter about this than others, but don't pretend it doesn't hurt and that it doesn't happen to everyone, including women.
>>
>>29973325
3/10
For efforts, try to think with your head harder next time
>>
>>29973325
but they are, you just need an alpha card
you do not want accert the fact that you are just souless machine because your programming says so
>>
File: 1466024251912.png (136 KB, 400x298) Image search: [Google]
1466024251912.png
136 KB, 400x298
Correct, there is no 'friend zone". That implies the men are viewed as friends but that's wrong. They're service bots. No friend should be treated that way, just as people should know one can't settle in a platonic relationship if they're not satisfied with it.

If you have any self-respect, don't settle for some imaginary friendship. If you have respect for others, understand it's bullshit to have someone settle for that.
>>
>>29973533
>rot in hell
why not just fuck off back to facebook, or you are too retarded for that?
>>
>>29973325
Fuck off with your faggot normie memes

Shit doesn't even have anything to do with dogs

Stupid cunt
>>
I'm so sick of retarded women who interprets it like this.

I am just doing what I am feeling there is no ulterior motives.

It's a "man I wish I can fuck her" and not "she has to fuck me".
>>
File: 1466255591595.png (444 KB, 1139x358) Image search: [Google]
1466255591595.png
444 KB, 1139x358
>>29973712

Probably a roastie cunt who lost a beta orbiter and is bitter about not getting attention. Or she's disgusted that a non Chad actually approached her.
>>
>>29973533
here's a (you) for your shitty bait
>>
>>29973325
But you yourself have just committed a fallacy, by assuming that everyone on this board acts exactly the same, and failing to notice the large spectrum of people on this board. When I first came here, my opinions of these people were similar to yours, but as I browsed further I noticed that some of the people on here were not at fault for there social failings, a large amount of people on this board are mentally ill, some were abused in their early childhoods, and some of them are just awkward for no apparent reason; no matter how hard they try, they can never be normal people. I know this is hard for you to understand, you have never been like these people, so I understand if you can't understand what I am trying to say.

Not everyone here is sexist, I recall one thread where it was made clear that it was just a 'meme' and that we should not take these 'memes' seriously or else we would become memes.

I'm sorry if you nave ever been harassed by anyone, but I am not the same person that did those things to you, not everyone on 4chan is like /b/, although I will admit that it is not tame at all wherever you go on this site.

>Rot in hell, everyone on this board.

Please do not stereotype us.
See>>29973583
>>
File: 1466955130353.gif (273 KB, 692x156) Image search: [Google]
1466955130353.gif
273 KB, 692x156
>>29973855

Roasties don't understand this. Or they do, and they need an excuse to rationalize "alpha fux, beta bux" and try to blame men.

The problem is that many of these "nice guys" are naive and delusional. They've actually believed it when they are told women like men who treat them right, act nice, listen to them, etc. They were actually raised right and assume that if you are interested in someone, you should be kind to that person.

What they didn't account for is the fact that women actually despise those kinds of men. All the """""fuckboy""""" players who are banging girls left and right aren't raping all of them despite what the women might say a week later when they regret it. They get laid because women are animal minded and ENJOY being used, dominated, and treated like shit by Chad. Every notch in Chad's belt is a testament to women enjoying the pump and dump; it says more about those women than it does about Chad.
>>
>>29973855
She's interpreting things from her pov. She doesn't see you as 'manly' so she sees it as you as behaving like a woman, and she can't see how a woman would behave that way unless she wants to attract a man.

In a way, she's attacking herself through projection.
>>
>>29973575
I like this anon. :) Did you make this?
>>
>>29973983
Nah...more like people fuck who they are attracted to sexually. This isnt negotiable. People have had sex with those they find attractive but treat them poorly. Sex is a more powerfull impulse next to morality or social ethics.

If a victoria's secret model decided to fuck you every weekend but made fun of you in public you wouldn't stop fucking her. Duh

Same with girls...we are the same on that front. Attraction is self serving, don't take rejection personally.
>>
>>29973325
I remember when the friendzone used to be "This girl is really flirty with me and often teases me. When I finally bite and make my feelings known, she says she just want to be friends."
>>
>>29974444
This shit happened to me recently. A co-worker of mine got really close to me out of the blue and when I brought it up she said that she doesn't remember doing any sort touchy feely type of things. Hate that shit.
>>
>>29974399
And their impulse need to fuck whoever, kind or not, rids of any reason for a traditional relationship

Something something monogamy is fucked
>>
Finally broke down the friendzone and lost my virginity to my long time crush. After 22 long painful years, were all gonna make it.
>>
>>29974524
Not me friendo , onenitis has married another man and is having his baby
>>
>>29974444
Is that really friendship? Why would you flirt with a friend?
>>
>>29974399

It's also a fact that women are more attracted to men with lots of sexual experience. It's a fact.

>If a victoria's secret model decided to fuck you every weekend but made fun of you in public you wouldn't stop fucking her. Duh

Why do you assume this.
>>
>>29973325
I don't care about sex though, I want to take care of someone and help them through life.
>>
>>29974557
Because you are an animal anon. People are generally predictable. And it doesn't have to be a VS model. If you got a qt girl too fuck you and she treated you like shit you would try to work it out like millions of other people.
>>
You friendzone someone when you consider them a friend, it's that easy.
>>
>>29974399
You women are utterly hopeless,you can't ever understand,dumbs animals.
>>
>>29973325

The friendzone is definitely real. Maybe you genuinely don't realize it because you don't use it, but some do. The most major flaw in the friendzone meme is that it is easily escapable if you have any self-respect at all. People who aren't happy with a relationship should change their behavior instead of whining because someone else is taking advantage of them. It's no fun to watch someone you care about (friend or otherwise) get hurt by Chad over and over again when you could do a better job, but you can always walk away if you can't take it anymore. I think most people here understand that, even if it took years of experience/heartbreak to get there.
>>
>>29973325
>kindness tokens
Actual money seems to work pretty well.
>>
>>29974734
Im a dude cuck. Keep living in that naive anime highschool romance senpai.
>>
>>29973325
Who pretends women are obligated to fuck them? I've said it before I'll say it again. If I were to complain about a "friendzone" its a complaint about the inability to move from friend to romantic partners. This inability leaves the only option as "fuck first ask questions later". I want to get to know someone before I decide I like them. You literally cannot do this over the course of a single date or meeting, like how Chad indiscriminately gets girls.

So if girls turn men down on the basis of preserving a friendship, and would instead prefer you be immediately attractive and charismatic enough and not caring enough to fuck them immediately with no thought applied to how you'd work in the long run, then the friendzone is a real annoying thing.
>>
>>29973325
>no ulterior motive

oh, honey...
>>
File: 1466058544605.jpg (82 KB, 902x713) Image search: [Google]
1466058544605.jpg
82 KB, 902x713
>>29974647

No, because I'm a volcel. I legitimately can't stand vapid roasties even if they are attractive. Sometimes I'll be autistic enough to let them know they're entitled twats.
>>
>>29975136

OP is either a troll or a retarded shill.

To cunts like this, the only difference between a "creeper pretending to be nice" and a "genuine nice guy" is how attractive they find them.
>>
>>29975184
You speak the truth, but unfortunately, this generation of males (and several others that will follow) are doomed to be shamed for being born with a penis.
>>
>>29975096
>inability
just your incompetence. most couples start out as friends. the "friend zone" is just a phrase reflecting being rejected nicely.
>>
>>29975136
Everyone has motives behind their actions that can range from good or benign to selfish or malevolent. There is nothing odd about working to establish a particular relationship.

No one is going to want to waste their time, energy, resources and health on a doomed venture so don't act incredulous if they choose to stop. Getting mad they're not "nice" anymore sort of admits you feel entitled to that behavior.
>>
>>29975317
I've never experienced the friendzone. I just know why it's not a mysogynist complaint.
>>
>>29975366
What the fuck are you talking about? People talk about friendzone because the majority of male-female social interactions are about sex to some degree. Females take advantage of males with their importance, their sense of entitlement (which today's society produced) and their appearance. Males compete to get pussy. That's how it is. There are no innocent/pure women and there are no men who aren't motivated by sex when they talk to a woman. Being an asexual male, I have no conceivable reason to make friends with a female and I wouldn't understand how people put up with them if it weren't for sexual attraction or them being "endearing"
>>
>>29975560
I don't understand your angry response when we're not in disagreement. I'm saying there's nothing wrong in itself with 'ulterior motives' and the people who get mad are usually full of it because they act the same way.
>>
>>29975560
>asexual
i think you just mean loser

and vast majority of dudes have pretty comfy friendships with women without any sexual tension. go outside for once.
>>
>>29975635
and I was saying it's naive there are no "ulterior motives",

but what I should have mentioned is that it shouldn't be called an "ulterior motive". That's like saying that someone going to college doesn't just want to learn things, but has the "ulterior motive" of wanting a good career
>>
>>29975641
>i think you just mean loser

Also that, but I could be a loser and still be attracted to women. The difference is that I was diagnosed with Aspergers at age 7 and I have legit no sexual attraction to anything or anyone. I could go my whole life without getting in a relationship or having sex and I'd be perfectly happy. All I care about is being alone (avoiding all pressure of social interaction) and being comfy
>>
>>29975735
>aspergers
>perfectly happy
you don't need sexual attraction to accumulate the brain damage that loneliness and isolation produces
>>
>>29975701
Oh okay, I agree. That's what I'm getting at: a motive isn't bad just because it isn't obvious to you. Some people are nice because they like/prefer being nice. Technically that's egoistic but what kind of miserable person would complain about that?
>>
>>29973325
>using an innocent pupper for your misandric rhetoric and feministic propaganda
wew lad, weweweweweweeeeeewww
>>
>>29975782
>pupper
Back to ironic meme Facebook pages you go, underaged faggot.
>>
>>29975184

Am I attractive if women are generally interested in me from the start but end up cutting contact forever? They'll begin by blowing up my phone when we first meet, even cuddling and making out with me, but i never make it past the 2nd or 3rd date and I never hear from them again.

Is it because I don't fuck them right away? Are women literally such whores that they won't date a man who would rather get to know them before fucking them?

If a girl keeps talking to me after 2 dates its always the friend zone.
>>
File: 458652.jpg (7 KB, 160x160) Image search: [Google]
458652.jpg
7 KB, 160x160
>>29973325
The red pill isn't what you claim it is.
>>>/pol/81199391
>>
>>29975845
nah you're a chad but probably mentally handicapped. you should probably date someone who is 80 years old or in a wheelchair.
>>
>>29975752
My brain is already damaged, that's why I don't need social interaction to feel ok. I would expect that loneliness only affects parts of the brain that are related to emotions and communication. I don't mind that at all. To me solitude is bliss while social interaction is a necessary task, the more personally involved I have to get, the more strenuous it is.

The desire to share your life with someone, let alone having children, is light years away from my understanding
>>
File: twungo.jpg (46 KB, 680x452) Image search: [Google]
twungo.jpg
46 KB, 680x452
>>29973325
If OP and the people that agree with him post on any chan ever again their mom will die in there sleep
>>
>>29975818
salty feministicucks like you are fun
>>
>>29973325
I hope a man beats you one day and puts you in your place. Get off this board and get back to the kitchen.
>>
>>29973325
You just fucked up your point by trying to make women look better.

There is no "friend zone", but there is an "unattractive zone". which is mostly for people who you deem far too unattractive to be relationship-material, but are still good enough as friends. A lot of "nice" guys erroneously assume that the friend zone happens upon being nice, but the truth is they could never get beyond the friendzone no matter how they behaved, for it depends on their very being.

The only real issue with the way women do this is when they know very well that a guy is interested in her and then she feigns interest only up to the point where the gifts and courting will keep happening, but never letting it go any further - stringing some poor sap along for nothing.

If you do that, you are a whore.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (15 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
15 KB, 480x360
>>29973706
>women don't treat men like ATM machines

lel
>>
>>29975317

It's his being ugly, yet useful to have around because of some other quality.
>>
File: up.png (18 KB, 396x400) Image search: [Google]
up.png
18 KB, 396x400
>>29974399
If the 'being made fun of in public' is significant enough to be a legitimate downside of fucking a woman then I wouldn't continue fucking her. If it's insignificant enough that I would continue fucking her, then you have no point. It may as well be good-natured playfulness which is not a drawback at all.

If she's like emasculating me or doing something that genuinely makes people around me have less respect for me, then I wouldn't keep fucking her, she's out of my life. Maybe you have some idea that I'd gain respect back for being able to tell people that I'm having sex with her, but if so then you massively overestimate the willingness of others to listen about personal sex adventures. It's barely a step above stories about dreams, nobody gives a flying fuck. Some people would even call me a misogynist.
>>
File: he looks so innocent.jpg (77 KB, 1300x892) Image search: [Google]
he looks so innocent.jpg
77 KB, 1300x892
>see thread with 7 posts
>think it'll die out, leave
>see thread with 78 posts
>>
>>29976009
>unattractive zone
you're just talking about a retard aiming out of his league.

and nice guys are usually the last people to be considered nice by anyone. not because they look a certain way, but because they weasel their way into peoples lives uninvited to do favors that they expect a reward for.
>>
beta orbiters created the friend zone. robots did it to themselves
>>
>>29973533
>But women don't treat men like ATM machines
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>29976275
If someone is uninvited, you kick them out. Don't invite them in, take what they offer and bitch about it afterward.
>>
>>29976150
this hardly ever happens you mongo fuccboi. friendzone isn't when you're a fucking loser that follows people around like a hungry dog, it's when a dude is starting to get cozy with a chick and they've hung out together and had a good time and suddenly she wants to stay "friends" but 99% of the time just drops all contact with him.

losers are not useful in any fucking way, not as kids and not as adults. you're talking about some hollywood trope where an employee strings along her boss or some female spy cons a henchman. in reality if a girl is worth shit she has plenty of real friends who do shit for her.

you could pretend that you're useful by going out of your way to give her shit or give her rides, but you're just playing yourself. it's uncomfortable as fuck for people to use losers, especially since "nice guys" always sperg out if they don't get their way.
>>
>>29976367
>invite them in
>beta cuck whose literal only quality that he can express as being positive is "i'm nice to people" claims that he's being invited by all these cute girls just so that he can be nice to them

the life of a nice guy is 2-3 weeks to months of agonizing loneliness, followed by a random interaction where a girl smiles at him or contacts him about some mundane subject. if you had anything to offer you would actually have friends, and not much to complain about on that end.
>>
>>29976462
Stop deflecting, you tool. If they have nothing to offer, you have nothing to do with them. Stop this victim crap, it's a load of bullshit.
>>
>>29973460
>good strong man
>do things for womans for love

Kek, keep waiting the miracle you fucking snake, alpha man wont do shit for a cunt like you
>>
>>29976502
>muh victim
calm down no girl wants to be around you dude
>>
>>29973325
I agree. Cunts refuse to put out in exchange for goods and services, and they have no other value, so there's no reason to be helpful to them, ever.

Glad we've finally cleared this up and all the cunts can be herded and raped like broodsows.
>>
>>29973575
This comic shits the bed about halfway through.

It's also pointless because it cedes ground to feminazis who will take a mile for every inch.
>>
>>29976595
Your le epic loser strawman doesn't work here, "dude"; girls don't mind me. I don't try being their friends or lovers so I don't end up in that position anyway.

What I'm going on about is that people have power and don't realize they don't have to take shit. If someone is uninvited, you don't give them an inch and moan about it. That's disingenuous.
>>
File: 1445637392360.jpg (131 KB, 546x1225) Image search: [Google]
1445637392360.jpg
131 KB, 546x1225
>>29973325
Women know every guy wants to fuck them.

Knowing this, they still ruthlessly and shamelessly exploit male attention and gifts at every opportunity.

And yet they will never admit this.

Women are fucking evil.
>>
>>29976718
who is moaning? you're fantasizing about some American Pie bullshit where a bunch of dudes are boneheads out there being manipulated by mastermind women who also go out of their way to cry about these losers?

have you ever been on r9k? most of these nice gentlemanchildren do not even exist to girls. friend zone means that you fuck up with a girl while hanging out with her or misread her behavior toward you. the "nice guy" never gets there, he's just doing awkward shit from the beginning and if anyone is accepting his favors, it's because they think it will get rid of him faster and without conflict.
>>
>>29973325
By the time I have spent enough time around a woman to decide whether I'm romantically interested, she has decided that I'm just a platonic friend. Her categorizing me as such is the friend zone. It has nothing to do with expecting sex, retard.

But then, you got a (You) out of it, so maybe you're not the only retard here.
>>
>>29976772
>you're fantasizing about some American Pie bullshit where a bunch of dudes are boneheads out there being manipulated by mastermind women who also go out of their way to cry about these losers?
No, I'm not even the same person. I'm lashing at the stupid victim complex both men and women can have.
>if anyone is accepting his favors, it's because they think it will get rid of him faster and without conflict
That is fucking stupid. Please don't tell me you think that's sensible.
>>
>>29976825
i think it's sensible. nobody on this planet gives a shit about some random fag offering his niceness.
>>
File: 23847234.jpg (142 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
23847234.jpg
142 KB, 500x500
>I'M A NICE PERSON I DESERVER YOUR PUSSY
>>
>>29976867
The expectation is not sensible, it has the opposite effect. Is it that hard to make clear you don't want someone around you?

Guess it doesn't apply to you because you clearly don't care about being a good person or whatever. Kudos for honesty.
>>
>>29973325
>Actual nice guys, strong men who are just nice in general, with no ulterior motive. They don't do things for women because they think they'll get something out of it, they do things for women because they love them and want to make them happy.

This is the biggest pile of shit I've ever read.
>>
>>29976744
This. Roasties know how hard it is to be a guy and have to be the one to chase if they even want a sliver of a chance at sex. Yet, they still complain,
>WAAAAH THIS GUY IS BAD AT GETTING WOMEN
>WHAT A CREEP! HE'S A BAD PERSON, NOT ME!

It's really easy to be critical when you can just back and have an endless stream of dick to choose from while a guy has to work his ass off to get a girl.
>>
>>29973325
>falling for the friendzone meme

sad

it's just a meme and people actually take it seriously
>>
You know what women just can't understand? It isn't a matter of hot guys who are assholes and just want to fuck vs. ugly guys who are nice and just want to settle down. Ugly guys just want to fuck too.
>>
Women are selfish, they should just fuck shy virgins.
>>
>Women are not vending machines. You can't make a woman feel obligated to fuck you just because you've given her X amount of attention, spent X amount of money on her
The term "friendzone" doesn't imply any of this, you double retard
>>
File: 1468043768882.png (295 KB, 1439x1358) Image search: [Google]
1468043768882.png
295 KB, 1439x1358
>>29976402

>fuccboi

Shill detected. This really is shitty ummer
>>
>>29979032
That's a word, you dildo.
>>
>>29979717
>using "dildo" as an insult
This goes beyond the realm of Summerfags and just opens a new breed of reddit faggotry
>>
>>29973533

>What are gold-diggers
>What are chicks going for sugar daddies
>What are dependent women
>What are prostitutes
>>
>>29977272
Haha work his ass off to get a girl? Have you ever done any actual hard work in your life?
>>
>>29973325
I see exactly zero difference between both, OP.
>>
>>29973325
>Being nice doesn't work! XD
Care to explain how to get laid, then?

Sex is a human need.
>>
>>29973325
>Best friend is a female
>She constantly tries to fuck me after a few drinks

now I know how it feels desu
>>
File: rea1436543410876.jpg (84 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
rea1436543410876.jpg
84 KB, 640x640
>>29973325
>Take a good, long look at yourself and tell me which category you fall into
>"Nice guys" are just beta, whiny men who pretend to be nice to women in an attempt to get laid

>Actual nice guys do things for women because they love them and want to make them happy

So i can either be a cuck, or i can be a creep?
Damn that sure is a hard choice.

In either case, youre just a buttblasted cis female that has been fed too much of the real world. We show you what kind of shit you pull and now you want to defend it.
>>
>>29974399
>Nah...more like people fuck who they are attracted to sexually.

So why put there harsh judgment on men for having the same urges?

>If a victoria's secret model decided to fuck you every weekend but made fun of you in public you wouldn't stop fucking her. Duh

A man's pride is way more important that sex. No one wants to be treated like shit. You're example is unrealistic and hypocritical. If anyone lets their crush or S/O abuse them, they're not in a right relationship. That's the same as a guy pretending to be nice for sex/relationship is no different from a person staying in a shit relationship
>>
>>29975317
>most couples start out as friends

Interacting with someone with the opposite sex for a week isn't frienship
>>
>>29973325
Even girls accept the existence of the Eww-zone.
Thread replies: 117
Thread images: 20

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.