[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>mfw almost everyone in my family thinks I'm a misogynist
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: tumblr_le9jma7TE01qa31jy.gif (429 KB, 182x200) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_le9jma7TE01qa31jy.gif
429 KB, 182x200
>mfw almost everyone in my family thinks I'm a misogynist

This all happened because I made the mistake of calling out my cousin on her bullshit. You see, my cousin is now 34 years old and has the baby rabies. She used to be a Stacey, but her lifestyle choices and time have definitely affected her looks. It didn't take long for her to complain about being unable to find a guy to settle down with because one of her friends is getting married. Pretty much every one of my aunts and uncles, as well as my parents were sympathetic toward her, saying stupid shit like "You'll find a man soon" or encouraging her not to give up. I guess I should have taken a cue from her older brother (a unmarried Chad), who kept his mouth shut. I rolled my eyes at her stupid spiel and my mom called me out on it.

>"Did you have something to say, anon?"
>"No, not really."
>"It looked like you wanted to say something, go ahead."

I should have just kept my mouth shut, but I couldn't help but laugh at her plight.

>"I just think it's funny that you're complaining about being unable to find a guy now despite plenty of guys lining up to date you in the past. You rejected half of those guys for a bunch of stupid reasons, and now you think you're entitled to their commitment? Why should they date you now?"
>"Well, ANON, I'm more mature, I'm independent and confident, blah blah blah blah, and you don't even have a girlfriend."
>"And how are those qualities working out for you? You had 10 years to pick a guy, but you spent it partying in Vegas. God knows what happened there."

It was at that point where my mom stepped in and asked me to stop. She got up and went to the bathroom to cry, but it didn't take long for the rest of the family to dogpile me.

>"That was very inappropriate, anon."
>"You shouldn't say those things."
>"Do you hate women?"

Thanks for reading my blog.
>>
>>29973242
>Thanks for reading my blog.
It might of been a little more interesting if you tried to seduce her. It's not like she's your grand mother or something.
>>
>>29973242
wow you sperged out like a bitter misogynist virgin. no wonder nobody takes you people seriously.
>>
File: MASA_Polymaths.jpg (42 KB, 469x558) Image search: [Google]
MASA_Polymaths.jpg
42 KB, 469x558
>>29973242
Well fuck her. She pressed the issue and she got exactly what she deserved. They should shit on her for dissing you for not having a gf.

She can fuck right off.
>>
>>29973242

Dude she rekt you
>>
Normalfags can't comprehend actual truth. It makes them angry. Stop doing that.
>>
This is why I never talk about anything serious with anyone.

Everyone in my family and extended family loves me and thinks I'm nice because all I ever do is make smalltalk with them.
>>
>>29973242
Touching story. Now go to >>>/pol/.
>>
>>29973358
Unless he has a mulatto half-sister this isn't really /pol/ material.
>>
>>29973358
I'd rather you leave t b h
>>
>>29973242
>but you spent it partying in vegas. God knows what happened there
6/10 almost spat out my tea
Doing gods work anon
>>
>>29973242
Why do you think you aren't some dumb Chad yourself? you think you're different just because you're posting here?? She's just a sad woman which was unfortunate to meet assholes for her whole life. that's it.
>>
File: 74654545815562256.jpg (42 KB, 460x287) Image search: [Google]
74654545815562256.jpg
42 KB, 460x287
>>29973373
They are having a thread about this shit right now on the subject on how women are so promiscuous nowadays. Just look through the catalog many interesting stories.

Also I am mulatto you cuck.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.