[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does your mom know you're gay? >ive seen your Internet
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
Does your mom know you're gay?

>ive seen your Internet history
>>
>>29973104
If the only thing someone concludes from my
internet history is that I'm gay, I'm extremely lucky all things considered
>>
>>29973104
My parents think I'm a pedophile but I only smuggled that stuff into Canada to make cash dollars, ya feel.
>>
I don't get what's going on in that image.
>>
My family may be under the impression that I'm asexual, or just really socially awkward. I guess the former is true enough. I may be attracted to other guys, but I don't really have any drive to go out and have sex. My sex drive diminishes immediately after masturbation, so there's no need for anyone else in the picture. Other people seem to have a really intense psychological need for sex though. I don't understand it.
>>
>>29973254
WOW this. Some people just have to go out & get pussy. I only really care about before I fap or when I go out, get drunk as fuck & just smash a random girl.
>>
>>29974159
I'm too jittery from drug use & being around girls when I'm sober is hell. I literally don't want shit to do with them. Don't wanna talk to them, don't wanna look at them. They talk to me & of give them short answers or a forced laugh.
>>
>>29973104
Is that a jew bathing a niglet? Cute!
>>
>>29973200
THE BLACKAMOOR
A Man once bought an Ethiopian slave, who had a black skin like all Ethiopians; but his new master thought his colour was due to his late owner's having neglected him, and that all he wanted was a good scrubbing. So he set to work with plenty of soap and hot water, and rubbed away at him with a will, but all to no purpose: his skin remained as black as ever, while the poor wretch all but died from the cold he caught.
-Aesop's fables
>>
>>29974281
Oh, I thought it was a priest trying to get some boipussi fucc. Boner dead :(
>>
>>29974350
>Boner dead :(

die
>>
>>29974383
>>>/reddit/
Return to your containment site.
>>
>>29974383
Seriously tho
Fuck off. No one here thinks you're funny.
>>
>>29974512
>Seriously tho
>Fuck off. No one here thinks you're funny.

I wasn't trying to be funny, kill yourself
>>
>>29974419
>boipussi
>fucc
>:(

Hang yourself you shitstain.
>>
>>29974527
You can't even think of a good comeback.
Go back to your /ass ramming nigger dick/ subreddit.
>>
>>29974563
There's no comeback needed, you simply should kill yourself cause your fucking garbage.

also

>good comeback
>Go back to your /ass ramming nigger dick/ subreddit

Oh the irony, kek
>>
>>29974594
I had no idea me asking about an image would lead to a flame war.
Neat.
Have fun, you two.
>>
>>29974732
>I had no idea me asking about an image would lead to a flame war.
>Neat.
>Have fun, you two.

Kys
>>
>>29974732
This is a board for angry repressed manchildren, they'd tell each other to commit suicide over breakfast cereal preferences.
>>
>>29974806
Give me honey nut or give me death
>>
>>29975177
I'll nut in your moms asshole
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.