[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Banter as a form of flirting?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
so i'm 24 and she is 20. i never had a gf and am virgin. i started talking to this girl who i know from sports at uni. she randomly asked me for advice on something casual and started a conversation with me on whatsapp, which basically only consisted of childish banter. not really into it... but yeah today she semi insulted me today AGAIN after i told her i don't have time for sport today. is this what girls do when they like you? or do they do this with friends too? how do i fuck her? help. (its not sexual banter yet, only childish) (btw if it was a guy, youd cringe at her shitty banter). but shes cute and gives me attention, something never had, so good enough for me...
>>
>>29972996

something I never had*
>>
no one? where are the chads?
>>
If you two have talked online for more than 3 days, just ask her to go to a movie, get dinner after and remember to just bee urself. The worst thing that could happen is you either get stood up or have a shitty date, and in either case it is better to have that experience now than later. Good luck, friend
>>
>>29972996
talk about sex
she gets interested, keep talking about sex. Be unrepentant.
If there's one thing I learned, people love it when you stand your ground and act confident even though both of you are clearly aware that you should be groveling for forgiveness.
>>
>>29973444

thank you familia. this sounds like a good plan. i just hat making myself vulnurable to rejection and looking desperate. but i still dont know how to bring the sexual tension in...
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.