[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone else feel like they've done absolutely nothing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: 1464865690643.jpg (74 KB, 500x497) Image search: [Google]
1464865690643.jpg
74 KB, 500x497
No hobbies, no interesting experiences, literally all I do is shitpost and watch TV and my attention span has been so shattered from all this time spend browsing the internet that even watching a short movie can be too much for me. I just thought about what my final memories would be if I were to die right now and I can't come up with a single thing at all. Sometimes I make elaborate plans about all these things I'm going to do in the future and how everything will turn out but none of it is ever acted on.
>>
>>29971944
All I do is go to work and play videogames on the computer afterwards. No social life, hate work but I need the money. I wish I could quit my job and sleep all day.
>>
>>29972090
Also all of my accomplishments are things I did playing vidya. All happy moments too. Made friends online instead of in real life and have lost contact with most.
>>
>>29971944
...And no actual regrets.
I have it much worse. I have been believing all life that I can make life better for others. Now I do the same as you, but the situation is worsened by necessity to observe suffering of those people I could have made happier.
>>
What was your dream when you were younger?
>>
>>29971944
I felt that way when I was about 19-20 years old but I started drawing and now I work in a related field so I think it worked out.
>>
>student
>no social life
>no hobbies or interests
>don't really do anything except 4chan, youtube, and studying once in a while

>get mostly C's
>wonder why i spent all that time on 4chan when i could have studied
>>
>>29972154
Ruling a theocracy.
>>
>>29972191
Same. I should study right now but I just poured in a glass of whisky.
Only difference is that I love sport and spend quite some time on that
>>
>>29972154
I don't think I even had a concrete dream as a kid, at best I had temporary fascinations that I flickered between, never actually bothering to hone in on any of them
>>29972177
Exactly my age then, I'm going to college soon as a 22 year old so hopefully that will offer more opportunities to get involved in stuff, but I already feel like I'm socially miles behind the 18 year old normies and chads
>>29972191
Iktfb, back in high school I had nothing better to do except study and even then I still didn't
>>29972090
Exactly the same here friend, I'm just wasting away my life until I die
>>29972262
At least you're talented at sport, I'm literally shit at everything I put my hand to
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.