[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is being sad on this board a meme? Is this board really full
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: index.jpg (16 KB, 284x177) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
16 KB, 284x177
Is being sad on this board a meme? Is this board really full of sad nerd virgins who have nothing to live for or is that just a recurring joke?

Why y'all so sad and shit all the time?
>>
>>29971841
This is bait but no it's not a joke.

Don't know why I'm sad, I just am.
>>
A lot of people are just kidding. But many are for real. I'm pretty much a meme robot.
>>
>>29971877
Not bait, I want to help. I used to be sad as shit, but I found a way out of it, and I am sure you can too.

I can help you
>>
>>29971948
How did you fix things? Besides beeing yourself
>>
>>29971948
First you need to tell me specifically what needs fixing
>>
Not this fucking post again.
I swear, this gets posted every day with a different variation of words. Wish the jannies did their job and stopped the shitposting.
>>
>>29971841
I can honestly assure you that at least on my end it's not a joke.

I could have been dealt a worse hand I suppose.
>>
>>29972009
Is this any more repetitive than the
>tfw you will never have a girl x
>tfw nobody will y
threads?

maybe this sad meme shit should just die already... its much more played out than anything else on this board.

I swear some of you are just sad so that you can interact with other sad people on the internet
>>
>>29972049
why are you sad? Are you sad in general or did something make you sad?
>>
>>29971985
I realized I was sad for pretty much no specific reason.

I came to terms with the fact that I was probably never going to do anything meaningful with my life.

Your life is without a purpose. If life has no purpose and you're sad then thats all you are. Sad. You might as well be happy.

Happy should be default if you have everything you need to survive.

The point of life is to be happy, you just have to believe that. The hard part is remembering that when shit gets busy and the world starts moving fast.

Sadness means something is wrong. If you can fix whats wrong, then don't worry about it. As long as you actually try and fix it, then you'll be fine. If you can't fix it, then its just a part of reality, its just a data point with no bias for or against you personally. Just accept it and be happy with what you've got.

Normal people don't have to think about this shit because they never got into the habit of being sad for no reason. Happy was just their default because they knew this intuitively already. Just practice being happy about the things you have going for you. Your "shitty" life is someone's dream.

You just have to believe it. Actually try to be happy.

Don't listen to that people who tell you that every life precious, and you should cherish yours no matter what. There is a life that is not worth living.

If you don't enjoy life then it isn't worth being alive. Every second spent being sad for no reason is worthless. You do have a finite amount of time.

If you are sad you might as well try to be happy because otherwise you are just wasting your time.

The point of life is to be happy, you just have to believe it.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.