[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How the fuck does everyone do it? There are homeless people,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
How the fuck does everyone do it? There are homeless people, starving people, people with disabilities, people who work their ass off 60 hours a week and all of them keep going. Why the fuck cant i just enjoy life or just get over it like these people? Theyre lives are ten times worse than mine but im the one sitting here cutting myself and crying and trying to hype myself up not to kill myself every fucking day even when the slightest stress comes along. Are these people delusional? Is that what it is? Do they just have blind hope or something?
>>
>>29971781
>Are these people delusional?
No its you, and not everyone else, that is mentally ill. Please seek help. Real depression is a real illness and as such it is treatable.
>>
they dont spend hours every day online so they have a more realistic picture of the world. also muh neurotransmitter imbalance.
>>
Have you considered that you may have a mental illness, not the people that keep going? Seek help.
>>
they dont have parents paying their way through life or get retardbux or whatever so they dont really have a choice
>>
>>29971781
They keep themselves preoccupied and busy with everyday tasks so they don't have to dwell and ruminate on existential questions.
>>
>>29971818
Theres plenty of people that are depressed, and they keep going, how can you not be depressed when everything is shit? They have to be delusional, or just dont care

>>29971823
I dont spend hours online dude, i actually hang out with people two or three times a week and work 6 days a week

>>29971834
Mental illnesses are buulshit, unless youre literally hearing,seeing,feeling,smelling, etc things that are not there theres nothing ill about it. I just want to know what these people are seeing that im not, my lifes not that bad compared to these people, so i shouldnt be sadder than them
>>
>>29971879
Again i dont know why yall are implying this much, i work 40 a week and pay bills, im not a neet
>>
>>29971928
the other anons are right. suicidal thoughts and regular crying are not normal. waking up and not looking forward to the day to come isnt normal. depression is actually real, even if you apparently bought into the meme that its not.

life is not supposed to be shit.
>>
>>29971928
>how can you not be depressed when everything is shit?
Depression is not caused by shitty circumstances, it's caused by imbalanced brain chemistry. Which is why it affects billionaires and beggars equally.

>>29971781
>trying to hype myself up not to kill myself every fucking day even when the slightest stress comes along
Sounds like you have some kind of anxiety disorder. That's not what a normal healthy brain does. Seek medical help.
>>
>>29972039
I dont think so, if i got a billion dollars right now id probably be pretty set, im not poor right now but necer having to work or worry about anything related to finances sounds pretty nice desu

And its not like tjat, i just have to adjust my thinking of things every once in awhile to get rid of those feelings but then something will come along and smash my new thinking or just ruin it
>>
The real answer is that some people have gotten lucky and gotten brains that perceive this reality as a gift of some sort and people like you and I did not.
Don't listen to these retarded "get help" normies. Help doesn't exist for this.
>>
>>29972134
I wouldnt, i tried therapy once, i just lied abkut everything, i dont want anyone to know what goes on in my head, its not their business and im tired of explaining myself to people
>>
>>29971781
People are just different. You got dealt a shit hand. I'm sorry.
>>
File: Liz.png (344 KB, 420x420) Image search: [Google]
Liz.png
344 KB, 420x420
>>29971781
Finally a good thread.

good luck op
>>
>>29972736
People have gptten shittier hands than me though, this is bullshit
>>
we keep going because there is always tomorrow, there is always a chance of doing something fun, learning something new, for the unlucky of us that is only 0.1% of our lives, but we live for that 0.1%
>>
>>29971781
I wish I was disabled actually, I would've had an excuse for being a pathetic loser then
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.