[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Well? My answer is: Krypton had its chance.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: fhdrt43wrwe.png (77 KB, 500x522) Image search: [Google]
fhdrt43wrwe.png
77 KB, 500x522
Well?

My answer is: Krypton had its chance.
>>
with that much money i could save a couple lives of people i know.
>>
>>29971761
>tfw never lost anyone
>>
>>29971808
this.
Red Pill and donate to cancer research and whatnot
>>
>>29971808
Blue Pill: fucking with the laws of nature.
Red Pill: becoming a billionaire.
>>
obviously red pill, but this is a shit facebook-tier thread so sage
>>
>>29971817
You either very young or never had a larger family.
>>
>>29971826
I was thinking more along the lines of

>several people i know are in a very bad spot in life
>that kind of money would get them out of it and set for life

boom, few lives saved
>>
What if the blue pill brings back someone who died of old age? Would that person immediately die again?
>>
>>29971869
Or
>being poor as fuck
>should I choose the money?
>nah, I'm a good guy, let's resurrect [insert family member I loved here]
>yaaayy, now we're going to starve together
>>
>>29971898
I'm sure they would give you a manual or something.
>>
>>29971898
If they're old you may as well have picked nothing. Being brought back to life isn't going to set your dead grandma back to age 30, she's still going to be an 80+ year old bag of bones.
>>
>>29971761
I'd take the money just because I haven't lost any family members I was close with, if it was someone in my immediate family I'd bring them back in a heartbeat. Anyone who wouldn't do that for there personal family is scum
>>
File: 2016-07-11_10-39-36.png (501 KB, 445x442) Image search: [Google]
2016-07-11_10-39-36.png
501 KB, 445x442
blue pill to bring back harambe he my brother
>>
>>29971940
What if this is a trick by the devil?
You choose to bring back a family member who went to Heaven, and now (s)he has to live again, with a chance of becoming a sinner.
>>
>>29971867
18 and only ever had one grandparent and have about 3 aunts and an uncle. So yeah
>>
>>29971761
REDPILL MOTHERFUCKERS
>>
>>29971761
I never lost a family member, well I lost both grandpa's and a grandma before I was born so...
>>
>revive family member
>they're still old/depressed/sick as fuck
>they die again within 3 months
>1,000,000,000 well spent
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.