[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw the normies don't even bother to pretend they're
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: 1db.jpg (999 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1db.jpg
999 KB, 1920x1080
>tfw the normies don't even bother to pretend they're robots anymore

For whatever minority is still actually robots in here, thanks for giving me a place to vent and find people I can relate to over the years. It really gave me a home in a world where I never had one.

But now like all good things it's over, and it's just painful for me to come here and see the abomination it has become.

I'm leaving and i'm never coming back.
Robots, thank you.
Normies, fuck you.
>>
>>29971676
I'm witch you.

Fuck this place, normies took it over
>>
>>29971676
>WAAAHHHH MUH SAFESPACE WAAAHHHHHHH MY PRECIOUS WEBSITE

No one gives a fuck if you're leaving.
Kill yourself, my man.
>>
>>29971749
One day you're gonna push someone too far and it will bite you in the ass, normie.

I'm not saying it's gonna be me, or any robot here for that matter, but one day your normie egotistical obsession with putting other people down to keep yourself socially afloat is gonna push a man who's already astray straight into a crash course.

You'll do best to remember that now, normie.
>>
File: rodgerquote.jpg (368 KB, 1920x1280) Image search: [Google]
rodgerquote.jpg
368 KB, 1920x1280
>>29971676

I've tried to do my bit to make quality threads for robots to enjoy over the years. I wish you well in the future, anon.
>>
>>29971815
Awh, babby's first conflict. No, just because someone disagrees with you doesn't mean they're a normie.
By the way, it's "normalfag", not "normie".
>>
>>29971989
OK, well judging by your facile writing style I'd say you're either a woman or a gay man, neither of which are worth my time.

Don't post in my thread anymore.
>>
It's sad to see how an unique place like this gets destroyed to be another cesspool for normies to post about their gfs and shit, even though there are millions of website for such discussion. I think they are not completely aware of what they're doing, it seems like cutting any forms of communication robots use is part of their nature, they just can't let us have a place to talk with each other no matter what. But what could be the reason behind this? Are they just mean, have no empathy, or are sociopaths? And we are called the bad ones.

>>29971749
So edgy, I thought normies are good people and never would wish someone to die.
>>
I'll call myself a normie and shitpost in this thread just to piss you off you exclusionary cunt. Suck a bag of dicks.
>>
>>29972108
Nah, you're too pathetic to be a normie.
>>
I was a robot when I first started coming here everyday, but over the last 3 years I've slowly become basically a normie, or as normie as a NEET who lives in their mom's house can be by /r9k/ standards.

I still have robot tendencies of social anxiety and withdrawal and not trusting the system, but I think I'm probably a cyborg more than anything.

OP, you mind listing a few characteristics that you think make a robot a true robot?
>>
>>29972046
I guess I'll keep posting in your thread then.
Thought you were leaving?

>>29972050
>Using normie as an insult

I hope I don't need to explain why this made me kek.
There are so many other things wrong with your post as well.
>>
File: kek.png (29 KB, 194x251) Image search: [Google]
kek.png
29 KB, 194x251
>>29972108
>>29972207
>I guess I'll keep posting in your thread then.
Holy shit, look at these hardcore rebels. I'm scared.
>>
>>29972161
>>29972161
>Virgin
>Never had serious romantic contact with a f>emale (relationship, hand-holding, kiss, intimate embrace)
>Doesn't have friends that actually want to be with him
>No extraordinary talents \ passsions
>Not good looking
>Doesn't have a stable supportive family
>Unable to perform well in social situations
>>
Come to wizchan OP
>>
>>29972207
it wasnt used as insult, calling me a robot wouldnt be an insult either. if there are so many wrong things with my posts, then why didnt u name any ?

>>29972309
its slow as fuck, but yes we could make it faster if we all migrated there.
>>
>>29971676
good bye fellow roboto, have a good life
>>
Get a life already dumbass.
>>
Summer's almost over, boys. We'll get our /r9k/ back soon.
>>
Take solace in the fact that any normie who comes here, does so only because he has nobody in his social circle who he can safely pick on.
>>
File: 1423286725181.jpg (100 KB, 376x1000) Image search: [Google]
1423286725181.jpg
100 KB, 376x1000
>you have to get off muh special good boy board. Reeeeee!!!!!
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.