[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Subway QT
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3
File: Pepe-The-Frog-Enough-14.jpg (67 KB, 709x765) Image search: [Google]
Pepe-The-Frog-Enough-14.jpg
67 KB, 709x765
>go to subway
>empty
>qt3.14 comes out
>hey how are you
>good
>I order
>is that avacado?
>yes
>oh man, let met get some of that
>its extra, not that much *smiles
>no worries, add some mayo and that will be all
>check out
>eating by myself, the subway is empty
>she comes out
>how is the sandwich?
>great! the avacado really makes it
>oh is it?
>did she just say oh is it? to my avacado comment? omg she fucked up her words like I would do
>reading my receipt
>she didn't charge me extra for the avacado
>i should talk to her
>i should get her number
>i leave. silent. alone.

being alone is hard, but so is engaging cute girls. I can talk to people fine, but any potential to date or fugg and i spazz out. what the fuck is the deal.
>>
is this what it's like to live in white city?
>>
>>29971033
OP you can always go back a few days later, just smile, be nice, but not overly nice or overly happy.
>>
You had a sub with just avocado and mayo?
>>
dude you just got to push through and ask her out. it's so scary but we have to do it. worst comes to worst we get rejected but fuck man we can't be alone forever.
>>
No, autistic manchild. Just because a girl talked to you doesn't mean she wants to fuck you.
>>
>>29971528
trying to say OP is fat?
>>
>>29971551
he still should have asked her out
>>
>>29971033
Now that I'm getting older and maybe I'm ugly anymore sometimes it seems like women are interested but I never remember to ask them for their number or what they're doing later.

Also I might just be ugly
>>
Just ask her not to spray sauce all over subs when you only ask for a little
>>
>buy sandwich
>have to pay extra for sandwich fillings
The fuck?
>>
>be me
>go to grocery store salad bar everyday on my lunchbreak
>QT cashier is working checkout most days
>always smile and ask how each other are
>this goes on several months
>one day I sit down to eat my salad and notice something weird about my receipt
>she wrote her phone number on it
>start texting her that night
>"anon, I thought for sure you would have asked me for my number before now"

inb4 it never happened
>>
I work at subway, I never charge for extras because fuck the system, unless I don't like the customer then I'll charge them.
And asking the customer how was the sandwich is part of the training, for making the place feel like a friendly environment, or realistically, for making it less awkward when you need to do a task out in the customer area.
It should say her name on the receipt, you could facebook stalk her if you wanted, happened all the time to the Stacey I work with they had to change her last name on her receipts
>>
>>29971624
so what happened after?
>>
>>29971704
We never hung out. I found out she was a single mom.

>stopped talking to her
>stopped going to the salad bar for lunch
>>
>>29971889
was she fun to hang out with? It was just the kid that turned you off?

didn't have to marry her man..
>>
>>29971033
very confused about this story when i assumed you were on a train from the beginning.

subway sandwiches blow ass.
>>
>>29971033
What if i told that she is working there and dont give a fuck about anything except to do her shitty fucking job and to get paid.Like srsly do you think these people give a fuck about someone asking them out,they are not here to fuckin date with people but just serve them.
>>
>>29971921
i constantly find new ways and excuses to fuck up or walk away from potential friendships. Hence why I'm here.
>>
>>29971551
It is in my case. Most people go out of their way to avoid me, so on the extremely rare occasion that a female is nice to me, I know it's because she wants to have sex with me.
>>
>>29972129
yeah, I know the feel. I wasn't judging, I was just curious if your stories go like mine - and it sounds like they do.

I have opportunities sometimes, albeit rarely, but I always blow them. half the time I'm just too tired to do anything and so people mistake that for I don't want to.
>>
>>29971033
People go to the subway alone, sit down and eat it... alone?
>>
>>29973504
wagecucks do it all the time on their lunch break

you wouldn't understand
>>
>>29971507
Pretty bs if you ask me
>>
File: 1339117295846.jpg (30 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1339117295846.jpg
30 KB, 500x500
>>29972311
Can't argue with this
>>
>>29971033
>girl being forced to interact with you for her job makes small talk
>"OH MAYBE SHE LIKES ME"
>>
>>29971566
Explain this logic
>>
>>29971507
Sounds chill. Way better than nigger gibberish and when they gone you found somethings stolen
>>
>>29971033
Iktf
>go to restaruant
>counter girl looks like some girl I've seen in the movie
>she looks me a lot
>keeps my eyes down and talk with friend about boring stuff
>low energy all over me
>she still seem interested
>pay, small talk and avoid eye contact
>walk away fast
>she might think she somehow offended me
I'd just slap myself for being such an awkard loser. Fuck! Why the fuck can't I ask her number or some shit
>>
>>29971614
Yeah, well it's like if you order fries at McDonalds or something, large fries are extra.

I'm pretty sure that avocado is some limited-time meme topping and is only included at base price in a meme sandwich, and also california where avocados are grown, has less water than the gaza strip so avocados are pretty expensive.
>>
>>29975461
Not exactly, I mean he had already paid for his food and sat down and afaik Subway doesn't have a tipping system so it's not like she was being nice for extra tips.

MAYBE OP is a charming young lad, or maybe the girl felt sorry for him
>>
i made friends during freshman year of HS and then after we got out for summer break they all just stopped talking to me for the rest of HS and i spent my entire high school year in the corner on my gameboy.
>>
>>29975550
You'll never fuck women if you don't make arrangements to hang out. Do you want me to say it slower you fucking dumbass?
>>
>>29975852
Who hurt you?
Orginor
>>
>>29975931
I've just had a terrible day.
>>
>>29976050
Thats alright dude. I hope you have better days.
>>
>>29971033
believe it or not, you can have fun asking out girls.

don't take it so seriously, idk why you would

worse case scenario you sperg it up and one person who has nothing to do with your life doesnt like you

retard
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.