[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This place is toxic as fuck and I can;t take it anymore. I don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4
File: a 184.jpg (347 KB, 1200x1600) Image search: [Google]
a 184.jpg
347 KB, 1200x1600
This place is toxic as fuck and I can;t take it anymore. I don't want r9k memes to constantly occupy my brain. I'm fucking done. I've been slowly weening myself off this shithole Plato's cave of delusion and filth. I've been working on my hobbies, getting out for walks, reading, i'm even going to a concert tomorrow by myself. Anything to get away from this place. I still go on 4chan, just a few less toxic boards like /p/, /o/ and such.

This is the only way forward.

>inb4 you'll be here tomorrow

That's the point; even if i'm still a virgin months from now, I'll at least be of clearer mind and sounder body, hopefully content with my life alone with my various pursuits.

This is the only way forward, anons. I urge you to follow suit.
>>
Some people just can't handle the truth.

Have fun, you weak minded roach.
>>
Free will doesn't exist, my boi.
>>
>>29970563
I'm proud of you, anon. Hopefully you'll be able to come back sometime years from now and see for yourself how corrupted that the people on this site have been, much like I have.
>>
This site is a cesspool of stupidity and negativity, but no one's forcing you to be here. It's not a physical location. You can leave at any time.
>>
>>29970596
You think I can't handle the truth? I can. I know the state of the world. You're the retarded one here who has misinterpreted my posts. This place is a shithole because it is filled with mindless fembots and thirsty betas all talking about inane shit that doesn't even matter. Don't posture like you know any sort of truth. You're as vacuous as anyone here, save for an extra dose of delusion.

I'm sick of it all. I just want to get my mind clear and get away, be alone. That's all I was saying.
>>
>>29970697
>talking about inane shit that doesn't even matter
Like what? Like injustice that manlets and ugly people face? Hypergamy? What else doesn't matter?
>>
File: 1371252884136.jpg (60 KB, 500x401) Image search: [Google]
1371252884136.jpg
60 KB, 500x401
Well,good on you OP
I bet there's a massive amount of incoming crabs in buckets about to angrily post
No point doing something you no longer find fun or self destructive
>>
>>29970714
It's a pointless and material subject, something you have no control over. Yes, it's true that those people face injustice. But what do you do with that information, what even is to be done? Any reform, is reform for something like that even possible? It's human nature to hate people who are defective, nothing we can do about it. You should try to transcend that all; get the fuck away from humans if anything, or try your hand in the world. But typing into the void here is pointless, yes, I stand by that.
>>
File: 1466026627920.jpg (12 KB, 410x415) Image search: [Google]
1466026627920.jpg
12 KB, 410x415
>not realizing this way earlier and coming here just to shitpost and make fun of the weak degenerate people that post in this board while living a happy normie life
boi...
>>
>>29970563
go for you op hope it works out for you

I share your sentiments
>>
>>29970821
>It's a pointless and material subject, something you have no control over. Yes, it's true that those people face injustice. But what do you do with that information, what even is to be done?
To hate the ones who are not just to you. And if possible to take revenge for the bad treatment.
>It's human nature to hate people who are defective, nothing we can do about it.
It's funny how normies often mention empathy, yet they only have empathy towards the gifted.
>get the fuck away from humans if anything
So someone slaps you and you just run away? You are a KEK. A spineless faggot. Just like every non-Chad guy who honestly thinks participation in society is worthwhile for him.
>>
>>29970697
Why do you bother telling us then? Like, do you actually need to confirm to people here, who don't even care who you are that you're leaving forever in order to mentally create a "full-stop" for yourself so you can stop browsing here?

I honestly don't think you're being serious if you're gonna act so typically about it.
>>
>>29970852
>To hate the ones who are not just to you. And if possible to take revenge for the bad treatment.

Hah! Remember what I said before about that extra dose of delusion? Triple it. What have you done to take revenge on people? Sitting in your room rotting? That'll show them. Sitting in a swarm of negative vitriol, being so jealous it burns you to the core? Something to aspire to? I don't think so.

>So someone slaps you and you just run away? You are a KEK. A spineless faggot. Just like every non-Chad guy who honestly thinks participation in society is worthwhile for him.

I'm not running away from anything. I am not scared of anything. I am not participating, I am simply getting away from THIS shithole, not thinking about become a normie, I doubt I will. But this brings me back to my point earlier: that you are so consumed with vitriol that it is not productive. You have your foot in the world, you are obsessed with what normies are doing, so jealous and full of hatred. These feelings go nowhere.

Call me a kek or whatever, but just get away from it all and be independent. How is sitting in your room all day not hiding or running away, you goddamn hypocrite?
>>
>>29970974
I am reminding people. That is sometimes helpful. But I think it differs from most help you see here, what with becoming a normie. I am simply saying get away from here as it is a bad place.
>>
>>29970563
I said I would quit on Tuesday. I made it all of 4 days. Pretty decent for a first attempt. Maybe I'll just quit during the week and let myself use it on weekends.
>>
>>29970984
>Hah! Remember what I said before about that extra dose of delusion? Triple it. What have you done to take revenge on people? Sitting in your room rotting? That'll show them. Sitting in a swarm of negative vitriol, being so jealous it burns you to the core? Something to aspire to? I don't think so.
So you're one of the retards who believe in "working hard and living a good life will show normies". But you're wrong. By working hard and living a "good" life, you will be participating in normie society. You will be benefiting it. But due to your inferiority you will be putting in much more than you are taking back. Like a good kek.

>You have your foot in the world, you are obsessed with what normies are doing, so jealous and full of hatred. These feelings go nowhere.
Being a non-Chad means nothing goes anywhere.

>How is sitting in your room all day not hiding or running away, you goddamn hypocrite?
Easily. By not doing it. I'm working a full time job. My first job after college with above average pay, so no toilet-cleaner. I'm not running away from normie society. I know exactly what it is. And participating in it humiliates me, makes me miserable and sick!
>>
Be the light in the darkness Anon
>>
>>29970563
>mmuh toxicity
and nothing of value was lost, tumblr or reddit crybaby
>>
>>29970833
>posts frogs
>calls others degenerates
oh wow
>>
>>29970563
You sound like a total bitch op for letting memes get to you
>>
File: Egg Man.jpg (34 KB, 606x359) Image search: [Google]
Egg Man.jpg
34 KB, 606x359
>>29970563
Go with the grace of God, Eggy
>>
>>29971076
>So you're one of the retards who believe in "working hard and living a good life will show normies"

Please show me where I said that explicitly. I have said many times that I am not looking to become a normie, just leave this place and focus on my hobbies and alone time. I'm starting to question your comprehension.
>>
>>29970563
No. Real life is toxic. We're just exposing it.
>>
>>29971353
It's implied. But whatever. You will come back.
>>
>>29971239
And the idiot of course goes the the reddit or tumblr reply. Very original.

I'm not crying about anything, just saying the truth. Would you honestly not consider this place toxic?
>>
>>29971273
See >>29971379

>>29971362
Yes, I know the state of the world. Where you and I differ, is that I want nothing to do witht he world in many ways, there is no use talking about it endlessly online, so I'm leaving to live my own life.
>>
>>29971268
Posting frogs = degenerate

You use very strange standards to guage the quality of people.
>>
4chan is right about everything

Niggers are savages and animals
Kikes are greasy, scheming assholes
White people are gullible, deluded cattle
Asians are soulless ant people

Women are emotional irrational children
Normies are psychopathic, petty, shallow and incapable of introspection
Sex doesn't even feel that good and doing it risks stds and getting a girl pregnant just to have bragging rights in front of some stupid normie who you don't even like and doesn't like you that is unless you're literally a nigger animal in heat and actually physically need sex

The world isn't a nice place filled with bunnies and rainbows it's s vicious struggle for resources and breeding rights and at the end of the day you don't even get anything except memories that likely weren't even that good and you can't remember them because of dementia or Alzheimer's or some shit

Life is a big pile of bullshit but our instinct to survive is so strong that most of us can't take a bullet and escape even when we want to
>>
>>29970563
bump. will respond when I get back from 'work'. i like this thread. keeep it up OP. will respond in a couple of hours.
>>
>>29971492
I think it's unfortunate that I agree with most of this
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.