[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you deal with knowing you're going to be alone forever?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: 1465665013129-r9k.png (770 KB, 680x576) Image search: [Google]
1465665013129-r9k.png
770 KB, 680x576
How do you deal with knowing you're going to be alone forever? With knowing that you're undesirable to everyone?

Can we find some kind of comfort or edginess in it?

Is there a way to convince yourself that you don't need human affection?
>>
I think learning to be happy with what he have is the best method. But, no, I haven't figured out how to do that yet.

Desire is the cause of all suffering.
>>
File: 1467573852531.jpg (287 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
1467573852531.jpg
287 KB, 700x700
By deluding myself, of course!
>>
When you have come to peace, there is no "dealing".
>>
>>29970955
>learning to be happy with what you have

You and me both know deep down the only real answer is death, i have shit genetics and there's nothing i can do to change it, suicide is the only honest answer.
>>
>>29971041
Yeah, I know, but wanted to try to answer anyways.

I'm 30 and foreveralone. Never had a gf, never been kissed. I'm going to kill myself soon.

I'm just afraid of the mess I'll make. I need to get that blue tarp they sell at home stores, so that when whoever discovers my body can clean up easy and I don't make a mess in my apartment for the landlord to deal with. He's been a good landlord.
>>
You just accept it. I'm 29 and well on my way to 30.
I consider ending it all the time, but i do enjoy my vidya, even if it means wagekeking.
All i hope is that i don't live a long life. Hopefully i won't considering my father's lineage which is pretty shit and everyone died in between their 35, 40 or 50.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.