[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ANTI FEMINISTS BTFO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2
File: 1466739307115.png (206 KB, 304x333) Image search: [Google]
1466739307115.png
206 KB, 304x333
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ENBrCXPSaqY
>>
that dyed air makes me nauseous.
>>
>>29970406
Even if you're joking, who gives a fuck what he has to say? You're just giving him views, which is giving him money. Onision is a massive try hard loser and everyone knows it.
>>
why does he cut the video literally 4 times each sentence?
>>
>>29970406
>unironically calls himself a "feminazi"
>taking him seriously/taking the time to share his videos
>>
>>29970874
>Onision is a massive try hard loser and everyone knows it.

How is some loser on /r9k/ any better?
>>
>>29970950
I'm not the one who made the video of myself getting so triggered by people not sharing my ideology of "women are better than men so FUCK YOU IF YOU DON'T AGREE" faget
>>
Oh is this the same Onision who has publicly shamed his ex-girlfriends for being sluts and filmed not one, but two of his girlfriends having mental breakdowns for YouTube money?
>>
>recognizes that his definition of a word is different than his opponents definition, and therefor they're not arguing about the same thing

>continues to argue

im being baited so hard right now
>>
>>29971030
this seems to be what every "controversial" internet argument comes down to lately
>>
this is so blue pill for someone who is on the internet a lot, it's embarrassing
>>
>>29970950
they don't make shitty videos
>>
>>29970406
you're aware you just posted Onision right?
>>
who honestly gives a fuck about this batty

he hasn't been relevant in years

why does some cunt keep posting him on /r9k/
>>
I <cut> think <cut> that I <cut> repres <cut> ent <cut> men <cut> who are <cut> feminists!
>>
>acting like a beta virtue ethicist gets you girlfriends
I guess my philosophy professor was right. All this time I was conviced that acting like a masculine jerk got you girls, but this onision character seems to be getting girls by being a nice guy who sticks up for women rather than demeaning them and treating them like shit.
>>
>>29971262
It's probably him.
>>
>>29970406
Is he being ironic? This is the most fallacious video I have ever seen.
>>
>>29970406
here you go mate, fresh out the oven that you belong into
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aMIi06Xhukw
>>
>>29971425
Who can tell? He uploads a ton of weird as shit seemingly sincere videos then explains everything he ever says away with "HAH IT WAS A JOKE THIS IS A COMEDY CHANNEL", like his trash is considered "humor".
>>
>>29970406
I'm not anti-feminist, I just hate womens rights.
>>
File: 1458908909633.jpg (18 KB, 251x242) Image search: [Google]
1458908909633.jpg
18 KB, 251x242
>>29971425
It isn't, senpai.

Also, why you posing?
>>
>>29971503
>Also, why you posing?

I am? I can certainly see why you'd think that, but I can assure you that I am not.
>>
>>29970950
we don't try
>>
>>29970406
Why does he wear a mask now? Watched him when I was "edgy" but stopped since I grew up. Anyone care to explain?
>>
>>29971688
If I pulled off that mask, will he die?
>>
Femininst are like muslims

>Islam is a religion of peace
>Feminism only encourages equal rights between men and women

2 of those options are complete bullshit
>>
>>29971822
Yeah the clue is in the name.

>Feminism
>but it's for both genders!
>>
>>29970406
I want to kill onision
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.