[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, usually my brother is far more collected in arguments than
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: 1449156779271.jpg (34 KB, 635x467) Image search: [Google]
1449156779271.jpg
34 KB, 635x467
So, usually my brother is far more collected in arguments than I am, and if for whatever reason if he starts to falter he'd just hit me. We just got into an argument, and I didn't raise my voice once or flounder and by the end of it, he was screaming in my face about how obese I am and that I have no friends, and when I responded that he's just saying unrelated things to try to hurt me, he threatened to hurt me physically, and when I told him that's the same principal, he started getting angrier, yelling louder and crying about how it's going to be so good for our family when I move out next month, and how he's going to tell our parents what I did.

I'm surprised he didn't hit me with how mad he got, but it was so satisfying when he said shouted he hated me when I started to walk away, and I just told him he was only mad because he was trying to hurt someone he cared about and was realizing it and he just shouted at the top of his lungs. As soon as I was out of the room, I almost collapsed laughing while he kept yelling.
>>
He will get the last laugh when you spend the rest of your live alone fatty.
>>
File: 1449635461832.png (315 KB, 831x584) Image search: [Google]
1449635461832.png
315 KB, 831x584
>>29970419
Eh, I'm a little overweight, but that's whatever. I'm happy with who I am, for the most part, and I have people who care for me.
>>
>>29970370
Same thing used to happen with my dad. He'd have to resort to threatening violence (thankfully it rarely ever came to that) to assert his "dominance" or whatever and I'd just laugh at him because it meant he had no valid arguments.
>>
>>29970507
Exactly! My brother's argument was
>"If I'm stronger than you, it's stupid not to use that to my advantage!"

Completely negating the fact that if his point was valid enough, he wouldn't have to use force to get it across, and that if he didn't care, he would have to waste the energy to prove his strength.
>>
>>29970370
>>29970419
>>29970468
>>29970507
>>29970569
this is one person
>>
>>29970675
4Chan says this was done by 4 different posters. So there you go.
>>
File: 2016-07-15 11.34.21.png (43 KB, 539x291) Image search: [Google]
2016-07-15 11.34.21.png
43 KB, 539x291
>>29970675
Violent retard detected.
>>
I'm skinny as fuck, but whenever someone points out "HA, but you're FAT" it's pretty much game set.

It's the easiest low hanging fruit to go for when you've lost an argument. People can do it with me by calling me a faggot or a loser, but fat just comes far easier and faster. At the tip of the tongue.

Tell them that it's a lazy insult, and to come up with something better. Rattle off a few just to get their mood fucked up and confused.
>>
I fucking hate fat people, you deserve to get hit and I hope you get so depressed when you live on your own you kill yourself.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.