[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey there wagie, how was your week? Me? Well nice of you to ask,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4
File: 3454757.jpg (44 KB, 367x409) Image search: [Google]
3454757.jpg
44 KB, 367x409
Hey there wagie, how was your week? Me? Well nice of you to ask, lets see, I got my neetbux on monday and I bought myself a nice bottle of expensive scotch. I've been enjoying drinking it while sitting in my comfy leather chair looking out the window at you wagies scurrying about. I've also been spending some time learning French, it's only my 7th language so nothing impressive really.
Ah that brings us to the weekend, what will you do wagie? I think I'm going to go camping again. I do hope you are not tired from working too much, it would be sad, oh so sad if you wasted your "free" time just resting. Self improvement is a very important thing all of us must work on wagie. You know that stacy you're crushing on? I'm sure if you self improved some more you would have chance with her. Oh no! ha-ha who am I kidding, she'll probably be getting *** by chads this weekend again. But don't you worry wagie. Monday will come soon and you'll go back to being a slave with no free will, serving your masters and not thinking about anything else.

So don't you worry wagie, everything is going to be alright.
gffr86y lkjg67
>>
Have you ever taken into consideration that some of us actually enjoy our jobs?
>>
File: image.jpg (10 KB, 72x70) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
10 KB, 72x70
I cant wait for August so your fat ass can go back to highschool nerd
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32 KB, 640x400
>>29970199
This post has a hidden message at its end.
>>
>>29970223
>lies the slaves tell themselves
sure you do ;)
>>
>tfw I'll never be part of the NEET master race
Why even live?
>>
>>29970199
>Have 24 hours a day for myself.
>Shitpost in /r9k/.
I'm happier than you, abnormie.
>>
>>29971007
>lies the slaves tell themselves about NEETS
Sure you are, sure you are ;)
>>
File: QAtwk9M.jpg (161 KB, 1437x908) Image search: [Google]
QAtwk9M.jpg
161 KB, 1437x908
>>29970223
Oh what's that wagecuck? Only 2 hours until you're home? That's fone, you've earned your twown days off. Provided Mr. Shekelstein doesn't call you in tomorrow.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.