[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who here has a gf/wife? Tell me something great about her
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
File: IMG_5124.jpg (289 KB, 1068x1704) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5124.jpg
289 KB, 1068x1704
Who here has a gf/wife? Tell me something great about her
>>
>Wife
>She's a good cook
>>
>>29970073

I have a gf.

>tell me something great about her.

She's been with me my entire life. She's basically a part of me, and without her life would be pretty difficult.
>>
I know there is more.
I like hearing success stories and want to know what I have to look forward to
>>
>GF
>sweet and bubbly, fairly redpilled, smells nice, great ass, and most of all, has not been used up by chads, actually hates chads
>>
>>29970073
>had a gf
>was gonna propose
>found out she cheated on me
>not sure what to do

She's a good liar? Is that a positive trait?
>>
>>29970331
are you me
oregano and other various spices
>>
>>29970073
I have a GF
the good thing is that I can leave her any time I want
>>
>>29970513
Huh. Not if she doesn't like FOR you.
Sorry dude...
>>
File: IMG_1917.png (255 KB, 404x605) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1917.png
255 KB, 404x605
GF of 3 years

>Shy and socially awkward
>Is a huge weeb. Main hobbies are cosplay and anime/mangos
>Plays vidja on days off
>Makes more money than me
>Has done anything sexually that I wanted to try
>So awkward that most guys don't even notice her

Normally I cannot stand women but good ones are out there
>>
Demands a lot of time, and if you're unlucky, a lot of money
>>
File: 1386449323576.jpg (29 KB, 316x202) Image search: [Google]
1386449323576.jpg
29 KB, 316x202
NORMIES
FUCK OFF
FUCK OFF
FUCK OFF
NORMIES
>>
>>29972043
Where can I find girls like this? They would think chad compared to their lifestyle even though I have crippling anxiety and zero self-esteem. Do girls like this desire the "mysterious musician" type?
>>
>>29970073
Why would I want a gf when Im perfectly happy in my own isolation
>>
>>29970073
I've been with the same girl since I was in high school
We thought about getting married, but our parents would no doubt make us have a wedding
We don't really have many friends and don't want to invite acquaintances so we decided not to try
>>
>>29970073
She's a whore who decided she doesn't want the hook life anymore and thinks she settled down with me because I'm a "nice" guy.
After I gain enough relationship/sex experience, I'm ditching her first go.
I've already been flirting with this cute 19 year old at work.
>>
>>29970073
>gf

She often makes me look at things from a different angle. This is why I hate memeposters on r9k, when they critize women for being unable of critical thought or forming their own opinion etc.
>>
>>29970331
All my ex's said they hated Chads but they always ended up cheating on me with them.
That's what I get for being a nice guy though.
>>
>>29972373
What sort of things does she make you think about?
>>
>>29972043
>uploading a pic of your girlfriend's boobs to /r9k/
You definitely don't deserve her.
>>
She plays video games and lets me put my penis between her breasts.
>>
>>29972427
All sorts. Life, society, human interaction. She also makes me appreciate things I've never really thought about before. She's a bit "stop and look it this!" in her approach to life, whereas I'm always running from thing a) to b) with blinders on.
>>
>>29970073

>Married anon here

>she cooks like a chef, loves me unconditionally, is a semen demon. Ironically she used to browse this board.
>>
>>29972043
>cosplay
>socially awkward
This doesn't make sense to me
>>
>>29972160
It's painfully obvious his gf is one of those pretend to be shy whores
If she cosplays and has done everything sexual she 99% did that with someone else
>>
>>29973494
>Gf does everything - whore who must have done it with Chad
>Gf is prude - She did it with Chad but not you!

The negativity, paranoia and overall insecurity here is hilarious. Never change r9k
>>
File: tomspanks.jpg (24 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
tomspanks.jpg
24 KB, 400x400
>met her on Tinder
>going out nearly a year now
>she was a virgin and super inexperienced when we met
>used to take over 10mins to get me to cum during bjs, now doesn't even take 2

She went from being sexually timid as fuck to an absolute purveyor of the devil's blancmange
>>
>gf
Great: she likes to stay home a lot.
Not-So-Great: She's a clingy neet.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.