[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it illegal to write "The user associated with this account
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
Is it illegal to write "The user associated with this account has passed away." on your Steam account and never log into the account ever again?
>>
File: 78945764567567.jpg (10 KB, 270x285) Image search: [Google]
78945764567567.jpg
10 KB, 270x285
>>29970015
YES SUPER ILLEGAL DUDE YOU SHOULD BE ARRESTED FOR EVEN THINKING THAT!!!!!!!
>>
>>29970015
Not if you actually die
>>
Yes it's literally murder
>>
>>29970015
Give me your account anon
>>
If you're American, freedom of speech protects you in this case.
>>
>>29970250

As long as you don't plan on doing anything illegal with it. Some people use other people's account for money laundering which is a real shame since I have some nice games on it. I don't want to give away an account with hundreds of games just for it to get banned.

If you want my account you better use it for videogames and not trading shenanigans.
>>
>>29970273
Trading has been completely fucked anyway, just delete your CC info and change the password to something unrelated to your virtual footprint and you can give it to whomever you please
>>
If someone does something illegal with your account, are you responsible for it?

Valve can still check for previously used emails.
>>
>>29970015
No, and only an idiot would think that Steam somehow discovered that you died and changed your profile to reflect that.
>>
File: 1468194917699.png (1 MB, 1280x1084) Image search: [Google]
1468194917699.png
1 MB, 1280x1084
>>29970273
I will use it for videogames anon, I promise.
>>
>>29970273
Money laundering is easy as shit anyway, who gives le fug
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.