[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"girls can't be robots," they said
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: awkward-jenna-hamilton.jpg (32 KB, 600x300) Image search: [Google]
awkward-jenna-hamilton.jpg
32 KB, 600x300
>"girls can't be robots," they said
>>
Who said that? Of course they can.
>>
For them, robot means not having had a Chad in some time.
>>
File: 1466627537257.jpg (68 KB, 561x433) Image search: [Google]
1466627537257.jpg
68 KB, 561x433
>>29970057
>Of course they can
OF COURSE THEY CAN LADS YOU HEARD HERE FIRST
WOMYN CAN BE ROBOTS
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKILLME
>>
>>29969920
>picture is of a stacy getting outstacied from chad

wow i feel bad for those poor lonely womyn
>>
Girl in the photo sitting by herself is gorgeous.

Even fat women can get laid. Women literally have to be down syndrome in a nursing home retarded to not be able to find a lover nowadays.

Women can not be robots.
Cases closed.
>>
That pic reminds me of this tall, beautiful European exchange student who came to my high school for a year. She sat completely alone at lunch. Fucking breaks my heart thinking back on it. I should have went over and sat with her because I knew she had a crush on me.
She ended up turning into a Stacy once she returned to her home country (CZ) so I don't feel too bad.
>>
File: czech-girl-euro-2012-530x363.jpg (43 KB, 530x363) Image search: [Google]
czech-girl-euro-2012-530x363.jpg
43 KB, 530x363
>>29970314
Czech girls a qt.
>>
Girls can be robots. They can still have parents that neglect them. They can still have trouble finding genuine romance. They can still suffer with social anxiety and depression.

Don't act like girls can't get cucked, bullied, or become social outcast.
>>
>>29970502
Fuck off reddit white knighting cuckmaster
>>
>>29970502
>Don't act like girls can't become social outcast
Show me a non-morbidly obese girl who takes a shower and can't get laid. For each one I'll show a hundred guys who try 3 times as hard and still become social outcasts.
>>
>>29971518

getting laid =! happiness

A robot can get laid by paying a sex therapist or begging their Stacey. You can have the most amazing sex and still be miserable. What matters more is much you connect to the other person and how genuinely happy you feel about yourself.
>>
>>29971603
>A robot can get laid by paying a sex therapist
What the fuck is that?
>or begging their Stacey
Is this your first day here?

>What matters more is much you connect to the other person and how genuinely happy you feel about yourself.
Shirley, I agree with you, but that's not how you define "social outcast", kiddo.
>>
They can't though. Women choose to be lonely.
>>
>Robots can't get sex
>Women can get sex
That is the deciding factor. If a female walked into a bar and said "Who here wants to fuck me" someone would be drunk, horny, blind enough to do it. A robot wouldn't get the same outcome.
>>
>>29970502
>finding genuine romance
If they even want that. Many girls pretend to while they ride the cock carousel.

And getting laid is generally better than paying a prostitute. Because the other person wants to fuck you. And women have so many options, they can pick someone who is going to be nice to them, cuddle and talk, if they want that.
>>
>>29969920
>female robots
>"hey fembot ill be your bf"
>"uggghh no liek omg ur too ugly liek omg"

There are no female robots.

>"hey robot ill be your bf"
OH WAIT THIS NEVER HAPPENS
>>
Shit, I forgot, fellow robots. We shouldn't reply to these threads. We're just giving baiting anons attention.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.