[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Tfw manlet. >Tfw I have a gf but still feel inadequate.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2
File: 161.png (40 KB, 645x552) Image search: [Google]
161.png
40 KB, 645x552
>Tfw manlet.
>Tfw I have a gf but still feel inadequate.
>Tfw have a gf but she never knew the real me.
Can we have a feels thread?
>>
File: 1462249022508.png (405 KB, 463x537) Image search: [Google]
1462249022508.png
405 KB, 463x537
>tfw best friends sister is a qt 3.14 who looks at me like an older brother just cause we all grew up together
>tfw I have to hear her bitch about dudes and complain about why she's single to her brother while I'm there
>tfw I will never be able to ghost her like I did when I got rejected by the others because all 3 of us are going to know each other for a long ass time.

She's a normie to the max but just fuck my shit up senpai.
>>
>tfw 5'4

I've accepted I'm not really a human being and worth nothing in the eyes of anybody, but I really wish it'd stop hurting.
>>
>>29969917
You are going to die one day. Fuck it with this faggot shit. Go for it bitch! Who gives a shit. If she rejects you then fuck her, she doesn't care enough about you to love you in that way. "Bestfriemds". Lol you are going to die along bro. Fuck her and him if it gets awkward. You see a shot at happiness you fucking go for it. If it fails fuck them and keep searching..pls don't let it torment you any more bro..
>>
>>29969968
lel thanks bruh.

I'm just scared of getting rejected and having to see this bitch all the time just cause I'm bros with her brother. I can handle rejection if I don't have to see them again but fuck.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.