[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Women can burn in hell and here's why...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
File: 1467000397183.jpg (55 KB, 704x396) Image search: [Google]
1467000397183.jpg
55 KB, 704x396
Yesterday the girl I likedwasnt feeling all that well. So me being the good cuck I am.

Did something crazy, I went and asked random people to just let me snap them saying "Get well Angela" and sending it to her. Literally 12 people all said it and i sent them all to her.

She is overwhelmed with joy and happiness and calls me a truly amazing dude and said that when im sick she has to do something just as amazing for me.

I say "Well thats simple, all id need is you" and she just stops replying all together.

At that moment every poster on r9k went through my head. Im a literal cuck, orbiter, retard, fool and above all else RETARD for even trying.

I fucking hate myself at this point, like bro. Seriously fucking my life. Ive been actually trying to be a better person and for what? To be constantly brought down, time and time again.

Women are fucking dogs I have given the FUCK UP
>>
>>29969669
No one cares you stupid luffy poster, kill yourself
>>
Stop crying Faggot, it's one girl not the end of the world.

Next time try to put some effort in for yourself not some caddy bitch
>>
How long ago was this? Oreganannananananano
>>
File: 1391908831601.jpg (72 KB, 363x364) Image search: [Google]
1391908831601.jpg
72 KB, 363x364
she's fucking one of them right now.
>>
>>29969669
Hey OP, tough luck but you need to remember that this stuff happens on a daily basis and you're not alone

many, many men are going through the exact same thing

just remember to chill out for now and not beat yourself up too much over what you did

now you know to not put in that much effort for a woman unless you guys are already official or you know she's into you like that

the embarrassment will wash over soon enough
>>
>>29969669
>while you collect voices from strangers to make her feel good
>she let chad cum in her ear
>>
File: 19288218.jpg (99 KB, 640x427) Image search: [Google]
19288218.jpg
99 KB, 640x427
>>29969669
>compares women to dogs
>dogs are useful even to some who dislike or even hate them
>women are of little actual use to anybody but those seeking roasted cow flesh
>we all know this intrinsically to be true but are conditioned to treat women like they're anything more than than their ability to sexually satiate
>you're a self admitted pathetic vagina idolator
>insult dogs by comparing women to them
>all because you cucked yourself
WEW LADDY, WEEEEEEEEEEEEW
>>
>>29969985
Tight rhymes friend. Experience my accolades.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.