[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I was driving around town the other day and couldn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: neetcomedy.jpg (94 KB, 611x425) Image search: [Google]
neetcomedy.jpg
94 KB, 611x425
So I was driving around town the other day and couldn't find anywhere to park, so pulled into a handicapped space.

I saw a traffic warden wagie and knew exactly what was coming, before I'd ever gotten out of the car he slapped a $100 parking ticket on the windscreen.

>"You're not allowed to park he without a valid badge displayed before 8pm, sir" the wagie proclaimed.

he went on

>"Even if you're going to break the law, it's pretty stupid to do it when a traffic warden is on the road right next to you"

He just wouldn't stop

"It's 7:59, had you just waited another minute, you wouldn't have gotten the ticket, but you just don't seem to care do you?

and I told him

It's your taxes that are gonna be paying for that ticket

The wagie's face

It finally dawned upon him that he had given HIMSELF a ticket

Thank you, you've been great.
>>
>>29969304
ahahaha, wagecucks BTFO once again
>>
>>29969304
then he arrested you and you lost your neetbux
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32 KB, 640x400
>>29969304
This thread has funny stuff again.
>>
File: image.jpg (47 KB, 512x523) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47 KB, 512x523
Pfffft hahaha NEET does it again
>>
>>29969304
Holy shit, ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.
>>
How can wagies compete?
>>
Bumping for the return of NEET stand-up.
>>
>>29970519
ive seen similar posts in wageslave threads several months ago
is this a meme or is this one anon with advanced autism?
>>
>>29971341

Both, it's an independant meme, but 75% of the time posted in wagecuck threads

vote for it here if you want

strawpoll.me/10751384
>>
>>29969304
>details the time the incident took place
>literally only had to wait a single minute
>no "tick tock" references
8/10, not to mention the typo in the first greentext
>>
>>29971587

I'm not the usual neetposter, this just came into my mind so I posted it
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.