[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Shitty Advice Thread 2
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: crap.png (7 KB, 281x179) Image search: [Google]
crap.png
7 KB, 281x179
The premise of this thread is simple, you ask me questions and i give you answers.
I will respond to every poster in this thread.
>>
How do I make roasties mad? Abshabsa
>>
I want to get into Vaporwave ever since I heard some the other day. What are some good albums?
>>
>>29969071
How do I kill the most normies?
>>
>>29969104
You follow them around, call them out for what they are (whores), make sure you look as ugly as possible and remember to run when they claim "RAPE!"
>>
>>29969116
I can get you lit, hold up while I dig out some old threads
>>
>>29969116
Have you listened to Blank Banshee?
>>
>>29969122
You bomb them or shoot them at public places for example schools.
>>
>>29969164
Also, make sure that you're well organized. You don't want to end up like the Rodge.
>>
how do i find my local dealer?
>>
>>29969239
Go to the shady part of town. Someone will approach you eventually.
>>
>>29969116
>>29969136
/mu/ archive is dead, sorry anon
>>29969145
Lame
>>
>>29969071
I thought I was crawling my way out of failure.
I had begun making friends, I had an amazing gf of six years who indulged my every kink and was there for me (along with the rest of my friends) in my darkest of times.
It felt like I had discovered some mysterious thing in life that would let me succeed.
Then, despite me doing my best to keep my friends happy, the friendships healthy and my gf content, it all fell apart. My friends all lost interest in me and left me for greener pastures, and my gf left me for a guy she met less than a week ago. One more ugly and less seemingly stable in life, too, as in no college plans, no plans for life in general and pretty much wanted her for the sake of having a gf rather than actually loving her.
Without her, my college plans fall apart as they were designed to land us both in Japan within four-five years, as we both liked it and figured it better than where America was headed. I don't have the motivation to continue them.
I feel so powerless, helpless.

My life isn't nearly as bad as some of the other people here, but I'm still lost. Where do I go in life from here?
>>
File: 1467851595106.png (487 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1467851595106.png
487 KB, 900x900
Who do I kill first
>>
>>29969351
Don't worry, you will find another gf to love. Think about how you are fortunate enough to be desired by at least someone. All robots never experience this. So my advice is just to think about that and be grateful for what you had, have and will have.
>>
Is accidentally cutting my thumb with paper considered schyzophrenia or clinical depression?
>>
>>29969407
Normies. They are the most numerous, which means that you have a playground full of tiny little roaches to slaughter. Then move onto Chad and Stacey, and THEN move onto successful people.
>>
>>29969071
I think I'm interested in a robot but he seems to talk to a lot of sluts, how do I go about this
>>
File: WiPGE.jpg (532 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
WiPGE.jpg
532 KB, 2048x1536
>>29969429
You're right. Thank you for helping to screw my head on straight.
Have a picture of an abandoned temple.
>>
>>29969450
Neither. It was accidental after all.
>>
>>29969475
All you literally have to do is walk up to him and say: "Hi, i like you." If he is truly a robot, he should be yours by then.
>>
is god real?
does the universe have purpose/meaning?
do humans have a purpose/meaning?
is it okay to be 20 and not have a drivers license yet?
>>
>>29969615
God isn't real.
Universe only has the purpose/meaning we give to it
Our objective purpose is procreation
It is OK, but not common
>>
>>29969071
do you think my pot guy would quit selling me weed if I only showered like two or three times a month?you see iv got this weird fetish and I figure if I should just go with it since I never get laid or really leave the house.i have to with him for about a half hour sometimes
>>
>>29969660
He wouldn't give a shit. He just cares about your money. You can shower once in sixteen weeks for all he cares.
>>
File: 1467879808294.gif (792 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1467879808294.gif
792 KB, 500x375
My speech is a bit fucked, I've noticed that dextromethorphan helps. My use of language is a bit fucked in general but that's besides the point. You think it'd be alright to use it maybe once or twice a week (~80mg) for occasions where I know I'm going to have to speak? Being able to come off as a little less 'tarded would be a blessing, to say the least. It's especially bad if I haven't slept in 12+ hours. It throws people off the first time they hear me speak, RIP your first impression. Last time I spoke up I got a disgusted glare and a "you're never gonna get a girl" comment thrown my way. I hate it. I'd ask a doctor but I'm fairly sure they'd recommend speech therapy and I don't see it doing much.

I'm beginning to fear that I've lived with it so long I can't for the life of me see how far-reaching the consequences of it are. Worse yet, maybe DXM helping is a fallacy and there's nothing that can be done.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.