[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/dating apps compared/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
ok, robots, i've done some research that might be of help
i made 3 profiles on 3 different dating sites
2 of which straight, 1 was gay
it's been a month now and here are the results (before you read them you should know that i am not sexual, just did this for the same reason i do everything else and that's since):
1. tinder account. used the best pics of my self, after 2 years of being a gymfag and actually growing my hair instead of shaving my head. 3 matches, none of which in my reach (above 300km) and i couldn't get with any of them through chat because they all eventually unmatched with me.
2. badoo
bunch of local bitches on badoo. tinder is not nearly as popular as badoo where i am at. so, one would expect more attention? not a single reply in a month. not a single match. 14 vistors. used the same pics
3. romeo
gay dating. not gay or bicurious, but fuck it. post the same pics i did on other 2 and so far (it's been a month) i've received 51 message from other users nearby. by nearby i mean 15km radius. so far got my dick sucked 12 times and banged 3 dudes. sucked 5 dicks . it was as easy as it gets really.
>what are you looking for?
>someone to have sex with
>top bottom?
>top
>when can we meet?
simple as that, and they all liked me
be it as it may, i am not gay or bi or anything related, but i had more sex with dudes this month than i have all my life with girls. badoo and tinder came out as a massive failure. i got nothing to ask, like, does sucking a cock make me gay or does assfucking a stranger makes me a faggot, this is just info from my research. no more dicks and assholes for me. give gay dating a shot if you're miserable or as bored as my sorry schizoid ass is. cheers, fags.
>>
>I am not gay
>Sucked dick and fucked other men

Yeah ok. Faggot.
>>
>>29968936
alright, i am a massive faggot. and i've had a couple of drinks
>>
>>29968911
Kill yourself faggot
Oregano
>>
>>29968936
>>29968989
>>29969011
>f-fuck you faggot!
>guys why won't girls reply to me bwaaaaaa ;_; I got rejected 500 times
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.